Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Incoming Car Thread

User Info Menu

Congrats Al nice example of Altezza. Is this the AT or MT model and which engine?
    Quote Originally Posted by alsxe10 View Post

Sitting pretty at the port waiting for the boat to arrive!

User Info Menu

I have no car yet in my database,which about i discuss here.Can you tell me which car i bought? Please recommend me and i am waiting for your response.
    Thanks..

User Info Menu

Question No comprende

Quote Originally Posted by markbrown14 View Post

I have no Car yet in my Database, which about i Discuss here.
    Quote Originally Posted by crispincliff View Post

I have no car yet in my database,which about i discuss here.Can you tell me which car i bought? Please recommend me and i am waiting for your response.
    There's something about these posts that I just don't understand.

User Info Menu

Bump guys let's try and get everyone's incoming cars into this thread! Don't be shy as we do have lots of new members holding out on the pics

User Info Menu

I have a 2003 Toyota Raum AWD G-package inbound (already landed) I'm flying out with the family to drive it home, just before Christmas!
    BG038622_96f954.jpgBG038622_e48cd0.jpgBG038622_2b3ad6.jpg

User Info Menu

Sounds good my friend I am adding my 2003 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B here: https://forums.jdmvip.com/threads/90...h-EJ20X-Engine!
    I see you got the car from Beforward do you know what grade it is and did you have the auction sheet?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    Sounds good my friend I am adding my 2003 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B here: https://forums.jdmvip.com/threads/90...h-EJ20X-Engine!
    I see you got the car from Beforward do you know what grade it is and did you have the auction sheet?
    I did have it I can't find it now. But I think it was a 3.5 B. It had the front left corner repaired, has one new headlight and some blemish on the other corner. And the odometer was replaced, but from the condition of the interior and underside I don't think the mileage is off much, and it wasn't priced any different because of the KM's. So I don't think there's any reason to suspect foul play. I looked at its past auction history too. And it was the same.

BeForward seems to have auction sheets for almost all their cars. If you look on the desktop site, they have that, and thier own in house inspection sheet. They seem fairly consistent and honest. They don't mention anything mechanical unless its big though, but that's kind of expected thier not doing a full inspection just a walk around really. And I found their pricing very consistent. Differences In price made sense when you compare similar cars. The one thing I'm concerned about is they didn't provide me with a bill of sale or an invoice showing paid, so I may have trouble with registration later. But I hope not. I emailed them before they had sent my BOL and all they said was. We don't provide that. Hopefully it won't be an issue. I was able to get in transit permit.

User Info Menu

Usually the auction sheet should indicate when the odometer was replaced (Export cert may give you an idea too). When it comes to the pricing they seem to be just making a certain markup/service fee so if you see prices seem similar it is often because a lot of similar cars sold for a similar price from auction but I wouldn't ever use price as an indication that a car is OK (unless a car is much less than the average then it can be a sign that it sold for less because of bad notes on the auction sheet eg. engine problems). We do have some threads about BeForward here on the forums. The one practical thing I'd worry about is the invoice and BOS because it could be an issue for registration (Not sure how AB is though). The pics of the interior look new and mint though! I am jealous because my Legacy has some dash cracks lol .