Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuma's WRX Type RA WRC LTD

User Info Menu

Awh, that sucks, I really didn't want to drill holes. How much did it cost you to get the trunk swap?

User Info Menu

I paid $350 but I had a buddy go pick it up. It would of cost more with shipping.
    - 1996 Honda Integra J32, ITR Clone -
    - 1992 Honda Civic SI K20a2 Turbo -

User Info Menu

I see. Did that include the wing as well?

User Info Menu

Yep wing and trunk

User Info Menu

That's a really good price.

I feel like the natural 4 bolt connection without doing the drilling is not enough. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

User Info Menu

What do you mean by natural 4-bolt connection you mean how it just clips in at some points? I'd say drill it in as it was stock as there must be a reason it was done that way (I'd definitely have someone very competent or a bodyshop do it though).

User Info Menu

Yea, I think I'll shell out the extra money than having the wing fly out in the middle of Stoney Trail.

By natural 4-bolt connection, I meant that when you put the V5 wing on the trunk, there are 4 bolts that will pass through the existing holes. The rest you have to either make a new hole or slightly adjust another hole for it to fit.

User Info Menu

Yes, defiantly spend the extra money up front to do it right the first time. I would hate to see your beautiful car damaged just on count of a wing

User Info Menu

Yea, does anyone know how much is a decent price approximately for a shop to do the work? I don't want to be scammed by paying too much.

User Info Menu

Can anyone help me with where is the best place to buy tires in Calgary?

Also places like I should avoid like CT or something.