Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Colby's Evo VI

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoxie View Post
    Total cleared customs/registered.

And I think I like your color more than mine (black).
    Im not sure about registration, as I've never insured or registered a RHD vehicle before, so I don't know if there's any different costs than a north american vehicle.
    As for total cleared customs, I'll pm you right away.

Yeah I had looked at a few white ones and a few silver ones and one black one, but this one just stood way out to me. It's the absolute favourite colour that i've seen (besides midnight purple and TME red). I can't wait to see it in person.

User Info Menu

Nice purchase!

I like the colour as well, but I'm definitely biased to blue

Looks like HKS something noted on the auction sheet. I guess either the gauge or the exhaust.

User Info Menu

Ya it's an HKS boost gauge. Not sure what the exhaust is yet.

User Info Menu

I'm surprised that's a factory color, vey nice...

User Info Menu

It's called Rheims blue. Apparently it was one of their less popular colours back in the day, so it's a little tougher to find now.
    I'm pretty happy with it, can't wait to get it home and see how it shines.

User Info Menu

Hey EvoNorth welcome and congrats on the sick EVO VI. You're right the blue isn't very common but I think it looks pretty good and you have a mint example.

I wouldn't worry about abuse if the auction sheet mentions it all (unless it really meant manual boost controller and not just a gauge).

Keep us updated and it's never too soon to post pics and get us all excited

User Info Menu

Thanks! Glad to be here, from what I've read, this will be the place I come when I'm stumped. And I'll be sure to post pics the moment I get them!

User Info Menu

We do have quite a few EVO owners here and some are very knowledgeable. I don't know much about Mitsu's or EVO myself though but one day I will be forced to cheat on the Impreza and get an EVO

I can't wait for the pics and we should do a mini-meet if you're from the Vancouver area or come here to get it from the docks.

User Info Menu

Unfortunately, I'm from NWT and I'll be picking it up in Calgary where I'll be getting it from Brian at B-pro, then driving it home. I considered picking it up in Vancouver, but I decided that since I can basically fly to Calgary for free due to my job, it'd be smarter to pick it up there.

User Info Menu

No worries and who can argue with free . I always hear good things from B-Pro's customers. So what made you decide on an EVO and a VI?