Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Silvia S15 Spec R!!!

User Info Menu

papers are on their way from japan... boat is arriving in 3 days and last but not least... widebody and voltex spoiler ordered!!!

User Info Menu

Boat is here today!!! went out and took some pics of the boat, will update later. is anyone else picking up anything from Durban Highway? awaiting cbsa clearance now...

User Info Menu

That car makes me drool. Cant wait to see more pictures as well as the widebody and spoiler on it. How many KM's and whats the grade? it looks mint

User Info Menu

hmmm i went to pick up the car today at wwl... all excited in the morning. but this happened. the exporter i used. they sent me the WRONG CAR. with the WRONG VIN...

heres what showed up

anyone had experience with this?

User Info Menu

Oh man Alex
    I've heard of this many times over the years with dirty Exporters and there's all kinds of things that go on that just bother me. You may have seen I've had my own issues as well .

Have you taken pictures and contacted the Exporter for an explanation? Is it the right model or is it a non-turbocharged model? I see the pic you have is from a Goo-net dealer originally so they probably did a bait and switch.

Which Exporter was this? It's important to make a full thread with the details to protect other members. I hear about stuff like this but a lot of people are afraid to publicly call out their Exporter sometimes.

User Info Menu

Wow! Are you serious?! I would be pissed. I hope you can get everything sorted out. This is so unfortunate I feel bad for you
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

Whoa, that's pretty messed up. I know a thing or two about importer pains, so hang in there! Is that a Spec S or a Spec R? It looks to be in great condition, and it has Spec R front and sides...

Keep us posted, and I'm curious to hear who the importer is?

User Info Menu

I hope they give you an explanation, and its the right trim level..... they also owe you some wheels....

User Info Menu

so i talked to my exporter Japan Car Network yesterday and they said they are unsure of what happened in the middle. maybe the GM made a mistake they are claiming. They sent me a stock s15 spec R with no mods... well except for the useless ugly dvd player. the one i bought has dmax kit coilovers rims dmax led tail lights nardi steering wheel apexi vafc turbo timer and a pioneer carozzeria dvd player! so the more I think about the car the more pissed off I am. so I filed a dispute with paypal and lets see if they will be on the ball looking for my car now
    Last edited by alsxe10; 10-17-2014 at 04:02 PM.

User Info Menu

I'm curious, s there any kind of liability in place with exporters?
    I know there is with most importers, as I signed a contract with mine. I think this would be considered fraud here in Canada...