Thread: Importing another vehicle (Honda Civic EG4 VTI)

User Info Menu

Default Importing another vehicle (Honda Civic EG4 VTI)

As some of you may know, my fiances and I are looking to import yet again. With the help of Sastrad KK we will be looking for a Honda Civic EG4 preferably (VTI). The VTI comes equipped with fuel injection and the JDM D15B vtec engine. You gotta be careful because a lot of the EG4's are carb or duel point. Dual point would be ok but I prefer the newer injection. Of course we are open to other options like EG6 or EK4 but we have a tight budget so the EG4 should fall perfectly into it.

This will be our 5th import with the past 7 years. Some of you may know we use to own a really rare 1992 Honda Civic SIR-S. The SIR-S came standard with the JDM b16 SIR engine also had the rare black interior with factory momo steering wheel and fog lights. It also had a few cosmetic upgrades like DOHC decals on either side of the doors and the factor front spoiler.

Anyways.. so we have been watching the auctions like a hawk the past week trying to find a good EG4 to bid on. So far their hasn't really been to much come up at auction but we are hoping to bid on a 1993 with 110k which will be up for bidding this Friday. It has a 3.5 auction grade. Fingers crossed!

I will try and keep you guys updated on our progress and let you know how the whole experience goes. We are hoping to get the car before snowfall here in NB, it going to be cutting it close but we will try.
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

In the past week or so there hasn't been many VTI's come up at auction...I had considered and looked into a few other models but I really do want to hold out for a VTI model.

There is one coming up at auction Saturday so hopefully this one will be it!! It has a RA auction grade but looks to be in decent shape so will see.. Fingers crossed yet again haha

I will keep everyone posted
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone