Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Praise for Japan-Partner

User Info Menu

1toy2nv I am sorry to hear about what's happened to you!
    This is really horrible and unbelievable that this company, Japan Partner basically completely misrepresented their service and condition of all the cars you purchased.

I recommend you create your own thread with the same info to document your situation. "Japan-Partner Japan Partner Dean Cadre Complaint"

Have you complained directly to Dean Cadre?

This company is sounding more and more like JAD Japan Auto Direct!

Before your purchase what information did they tell you about these cars and how many pictures did they provide of the cars themselves? If you are surprised about the paint job and other things I'm guessing they gave you few, if any pictures.

User Info Menu

I recommend complaining about them directly to JUMVEA and also find their local Chamber of Commerce and complain. I know my situation with IBC Japan was highly influenced by the organizations within Japan I contacted.

If you need help you may want to call the Japanese embassy here in Canada, they were surprisingly efficient and helpful.

http://www.ca.emb-japan.go.jp/canada...contactus.html
    I'm also going to add this company's profile here because I want other Importers of JDM cars around the world to be protected from this company.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

I'm not sure some exporters realize that one big legitimate complaint like this one can damage their reputation in a big way. Not paying this gentleman back in any way is going to effect their losses even more in the future from lost business due to false promises.

basically saying oops, sorry, must be someone else's fault is not the attitude to have in order to show customers that Japan Partner is a reliable business with integrity toward their customers. He's right that a lot of exporters would not directly refund (imo) but then again if the exporter cared about the vehicles that their shipping, there would be no need for a refund in the first place.

Even based on one complaint like this, I would personally never deal with them. If I want 15 year old crap I can get that at my local used car dealer...
    == Chris ==
    2007 Yamaha FZ6 (for sale)
    1995 BMW 525i Ltd
    1992 Levin GT-Apex - soon to be retired

User Info Menu

Good points Chris and I'm glad you mentioned it like that. What you said is very true especially because we've already had a lot of people coming to our site looking for information on this company.

In all fairness, most exporters will give you the same line but it doesn't make it anymore agreeable to most people. IBC Japan promised me a "discount" on my next purchase, but they don't seem to understand their customers. Why would you do business with a company that screws you now and says we'll make it up if you give us more business? Well I guess the answer is a.) Japanese Used Car Exporter and b.) Your local telecom company

I have no other information about other people's experiences with this company but I'm going to assume based on the search phrases, there are many others with complaints about Japan Partner.

1toy2nv keep us posted in a new thread if you can and you may want to post any e-mail correspondence of them promising the cleaning to you and where they made representations about the condition of the vehicles.

I hope this works out for you and I'm sure this company can say goodbye to the Canadian market and a lot of other markets from around the world who visit our site looking for info on Exporters if this is not made right.

User Info Menu

llllllllllllll

User Info Menu

sorry my comp

User Info Menu

was messin up

User Info Menu

who knows how to figure out how or if you can get an import registered here?

User Info Menu

Can you be more specific? Here? Where is here?
    == Chris ==
    2007 Yamaha FZ6 (for sale)
    1995 BMW 525i Ltd
    1992 Levin GT-Apex - soon to be retired