Thread: New Aristo owner/member

User Info Menu

Default New Aristo owner/member

Hello all just want to introduce myself and the new ride.
    Currently reside in Kelowna B.C. and just purchased the 2000 Aristo that Mark from Brave recently had on his site. I know a few of you here were already drooling over it. Glad to say it will be making its way to Vancouver then on to Kelowna in March of next year. A bit of a wait but well worth it from what I can tell. It is a 4.5 auction grade with an A interior. Can't get much better than that for a 15 yr old car. Really looking forward to getting her as I have been lurking for one of these for a while. Love the car and what it is all about.
    Look forward to participating on the forum.
    Attached Images Attached Images
      To view attachments your post count must be 1 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.

User Info Menu

Such a nice looking car I noticed it sold very quick. I hope you love it as much as I love my jzs147 aristo.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steveo1115 View Post
    Such a nice looking car I noticed it sold very quick. I hope you love it as much as I love my jzs147 aristo.
    Thanks SteveO

User Info Menu

Beautiful example of what you can get in a JDM car, i can even imagine what a 4.5/A would look like. Now you get to enjoy the pain of "If i just had my car, "X" would be so much more fun right now"

User Info Menu

Very nice.

User Info Menu

Beautiful Aristo!
    1999 Toyota Altezza RS200 Z
    1996 Toyota Tacoma, 2wd, 5 speed, 4cyl

User Info Menu

+1 lts what is your shipping status? I bet if you are available for March then Mark already has it at port or in the container. I would love to meet up and do a shoot of our Aristo's if you have a chance when you're down here.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    +1 lts what is your shipping status? I bet if you are available for March then Mark already has it at port or in the container. I would love to meet up and do a shoot of our Aristo's if you have a chance when you're down here.
    Yes should see the car on this side mid March. I will probably ship it to Kelowna as a drive across the Coquihalla at that time of year most likely will be hazardous to its health.
    Will let you know when I am back that way for sure. We can get together and take a few pics.

User Info Menu

Sounds good keep us updated and I think you will love the Aristo.