Thread: My old 98Spec JDM Integra

User Info Menu

Default My old 98Spec JDM Integra

I owned this back in Ireland from 2005 till 2010 and regretted selling it the moment it drove away . It won't be everyone's cup of tea due to the body kit but it was the only kit I ever liked on a Teg. Plus, at the time in Ireland, Teg's were everywhere, so I did it to be a little different .

It had a J's manifold, Mugen Gen 1 cat back (best exhaust for an ITR in my opinion), Spoon filter, Tein Super Street coilovers, and a few more bits that I just can't remember after a few beers tonight .

It made 214BHP and 150 Ft torque with a Dastec chip so it could move when it wanted to . There wasn't a rattle or sqweek out of it either. Would love one again!

My old Integra XSi. This seen some track time

My old K24 Accord

And finally something non-Honda, my old 1987 MR2

User Info Menu

Your old ITR is absolutely beautiful, the kit flows well! Your bhp is pretty decent to nice job. Do you plan on importing another?
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhdgc8 View Post
    Your old ITR is absolutely beautiful, the kit flows well! Your bhp is pretty decent to nice job. Do you plan on importing another?
    Thanks.

If I import something it will probably be a Euro R CL7, although a silver DB8 would be nice

User Info Menu

DB8 would be nice, I have yet to see one locally.
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

Velocity City have a white one for sale at the moment

User Info Menu

Absolutely beautiful collection of mint JDMs you have there Dave. I especially love the ITR and JDM Accord (much better than what we have here) where are you from and I hope you'll stick around!