Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New member - New 00' Legacy GTB

User Info Menu

Thanks, I am absolutely loving it so far. Did the tranny and rear did fluid, timing belt and water pump as per jjm. oil was changed in Japan, just had it and filter changed for the first time in Canada with rotella t6. Already did 5000 k since June haha. I refurbished the solenoid box with new silicone line and cleaned the solenoids. I am about 75 % done the vac line in the engine bay. Just got to pull the inter cooler to get the rest but might wait until I have silicone intake tubes and joiner.

It's a shame, but the front has some paint chips and it's coming off. Dipping the car on Saturday to anthracite gray to protect it from rust and further damage this winter. Will eventually repaint to the original colour.

Next up is shift linkage as it's pretty sloppy and I have a noisy rear wheel bearing, just waiting for the part to arrive and I'll get wrenching.

Overall, the car is awesome, and the problems I've had so far have been relatively minor. Will take care of them as soon as possible, just a few more things to get done and I will be good for a long while I think. The car runs really nicely, which makes me feel like it was taken care of, mechanically at least.

Long message but wow I love this car it's probably annoying my girlfriend a bit. Still catch myself turning around to stare at it as I walk away.

User Info Menu

Bitten by the subie bug.

User Info Menu

fully infected

User Info Menu

That's it sit back and enjoy the boost.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jsdub1 View Post
    Long message but wow I love this car it's probably annoying my girlfriend a bit. Still catch myself turning around to stare at it as I walk away.
    If you don't turn around and look at it as you walk away, you bought the wrong car.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kilroy View Post
    If you don't turn around and look at it as you walk away, you bought the wrong car.
    I do agree my wife says I have a sickness too.

User Info Menu

Sorry, just trying to see the attachment!

To view attachments your post count must be 1 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.