Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2000 Toyota Celsior UCF31 jdmvip's & Lazina's

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4doorvip View Post
    that car looks perfect, I would not do a thing but general maintenance
    Thanks 4door how is your Aristo doing? I'd like to hear/see about what you have going on right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuma View Post
    When is this car due for shipment?

We might have the cars in the same container.
    Sorry Celsior is not legal until October but that would have been super cool my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsoup View Post
    Very nice car! My Celsior is the same color and came with shiney wheels!
    Coilovers are a tough call, I found the air suspension on both my UCF11 and UCF20 is too soft, and eventually failed. I got Megan coilovers for the first one, but it was very stiff (I never did break in the springs though)
    I got Megans for the 2nd one as they are a redesigned model but haven't installed them yet, still haven't cured my leaking steering rack.

the problem is that by the time you get a stock shock, like a KYB or something and springs you have to buy all the top hats etc, ends up being the same price as coilovers. The air suspension as a kit and with a controller (like I have) should be easy to sell on clubLexus to guys who want to go hellaFlush for the same as it will cost you to get coilovers.

Lots of exhaust options, check out the SC400 guys for best options, best I've seen is a cat back with Borla mufflers, they are quality and produce a really nice sound that isn't too loud (Celsior's aren't mean to be loud)

It should feel a whole lot softer then your Aristo, and a whole lot more reliable too, looks like a Brave Auto car, will probably be a helluva lot nicer then the HellaFlush kids care that was partially ruined and still not on the road that is my Celsior )
    Thanks for the info, now I am more worried I won't be able to handle the air suspension coming from TEIN CS coils in Aristo. I will probably start seriously looking for some coils.

Did you post pics of your latest Celsior and who was the Exporter on it and was it inspected or just straight to port (in case of straight to port I do not fault them for missing it unless the auction sheet mentioned it)? Please make sure you do a review on them.

Yes it is a Brave Auto car, I bet it will be as reliable if not more than our old 147 Aristo from them back in 2010 and look forward to the big V8 4.3L 3UZ . Ironically I would not have been in this 161 mess had the 147 not been rear ended . To clarify Brave Auto was not the Exporter on the 161 but I sure wish they were.

User Info Menu

Sleek looks. Black is a good color choice.

User Info Menu

that is a great looking car. very classy.

User Info Menu

im buying the dark blue ucf31 celsior on Brave right now. Ill post some pics in a new thread. Thats why im selling the STi, the wife is preggo, so need more space!

User Info Menu

I've always liked these cars and they are a really good deal for what they are! I've got a rwd car already though for summer.
    93 GC8A 5spd Graphite Gray Pearl! (SOLD)
    04 SG5 Manual Forester XT
    97 JZX100 5spd Toyota Chaser Tourer V!

User Info Menu

I really like these cars but the wheels... Sometimes I like them and sometimes I don't. But that's just me being picky (I kinda like wheels ��). Fantastic engine, comfy car with plenty of power and will put a smile on your face when you plant the right foot. Don't ruin it with an exhaust, unless it's suttle.

User Info Menu

I was looking at bringing over one of these the other day. but its hard to find a nicely loaded one.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SPUd View Post
    im buying the dark blue ucf31 celsior on Brave right now. Ill post some pics in a new thread. Thats why im selling the STi, the wife is preggo, so need more space!
    Wow - I am getting one too - Dark Blue as well! When does yours ship?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tegu View Post
    Wow - I am getting one too - Dark Blue as well! When does yours ship?
    pretty sure it should arrive first week of October if all goes to plan.

I bought this one from Marks stock: http://www.braveautointernational.jp...0-spec-cf.html

Ryan

User Info Menu

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates and what a cool thread, I see so many others have bought Celsior's too!

SPUd is correct about shipping but I delayed the shipment because I was waiting for some parts to arrive from Yahoo Japan!
    I am not sure when the car will be arriving as Mark Bremner from Brave Auto Japan Intl is just setting up his next shipments but we have been so busy the time flew by incredibly fast and we told him are in no rush.

We were going to do a transmission swap which would require the matching diff and shafts for an extra .4s from the 2004+ model but decided against it for now (what a pain to move and store those heavy parts).

Fujitsubo FGK Legalis R Exhaust: (I could not find any exhaust for LS430 locally or in the US so very rare)
    There is a dent in one spot and we will need to have it welded on because the rear portion of the piping has been cut off (no big deal and not hard for an exhaust shop).

RS-R Best-I Coilovers

Pro CS-16 18" rims

TMW 18" rims (yes we cannot decide on what rims to mount lol)