Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2000 Toyota Celsior UCF31 jdmvip's & Lazina's

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SPUd View Post
    I bought the dark blue CF spec they have listed there. It's landing on the 21st of October. So that's next week I guess. Can't wait.
    wow - mine is landing at the same time! Carpool?

User Info Menu

Mine is coming via container, not roro, so it should be available for pickup sometime later this week, or early next.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_H View Post
    Nice car!!

Would you mind dropping me a message with the total cost cleared of customs? I'm trying to figure out what the total cost would be for the one they have for sale at the moment.
    Add about a grand to the total cost Mark gives you, to cover taxes, customs clearance, etc.

Ryan

User Info Menu

reminds me of the 00' era S420 class nice lines

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SPUd View Post
    Add about a grand to the total cost Mark gives you, to cover taxes, customs clearance, etc.

Ryan
    Wow that's all? It's a lot more in Ireland so I was expecting a similar amount to what I'm use to.

Thanks

User Info Menu

Hey rjzx
    Mine is on there too. Let me know when you get the soil clearance. I haven't yet either. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rJZx View Post
    I'm picking my jzx110 so if anyone goes there before me please take pictures of it for me.
    Did you make a thread with pictures of your jzx110 yet?
    93 GC8A 5spd Graphite Gray Pearl! (SOLD)
    04 SG5 Manual Forester XT
    97 JZX100 5spd Toyota Chaser Tourer V!

User Info Menu

They're really underrated in Canada. I'm interested to see since I've been dd my jzx100 in the summer months. I think they're awesome.
    93 GC8A 5spd Graphite Gray Pearl! (SOLD)
    04 SG5 Manual Forester XT
    97 JZX100 5spd Toyota Chaser Tourer V!

User Info Menu

I just posted this video from long ago of the test drive that Mark did and it is cool that he remembers the history of this site and other recent events:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF67X-XRMR0

I just forgot to make one comment and I hope Mark sees this but he talks about some minor issues with my original purchase in 2010 of the 93 JZS147 Aristo 3.0V ( a car that was fantastic and ran perfectly until it was rear ended as he somehow remembered! ). But really it was not a big issue as he makes it sound but the search for Aristo took a little longer than it should have but at the end of the day it was a great car. t I always said back then and especially now that waiting days, weeks or even several months is nothing if you get a bad car that does not run and costs you thousands based on first hand experience. (eg. the other Exporter without auction membership who ran from the fraud issues and the running issues to the point where they have flaunted the law eg. ignoring a Cease & Desist and ignoring the court judgement).
    Last edited by jdmvip; 11-02-2015 at 12:07 AM.

User Info Menu

Nice, I have mine on the road now. I went and collected it on Thursday. Had a bunch of stuff it needed to pass the inspection, but thats part of the deal.

At least ill know now that the car should be pretty well sorted safety wise now for some time, which is nice. Just adding 2k to my total cost is a bit of a pain in the ass. lol

Also, the car got some scratches on it during shipping, so im just waiting to hear back from Mark on how I am meant to go about getting those sorted out.

Once I get the car all sorted, ill start a picture thread of my own.

Ryan