Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Evo 5 Exhaust

User Info Menu

I have no experience through nengun .... I bought my hks exhaust through Ryan at Vex performance and they gave me a fair price....

User Info Menu

The Vex Performance in Calgary, right? I'll give them a call tomorrow or something to see if they have something for me.

If you don't mind saying, how much did they charge you?

After looking at pictures of my car again (I am out of the country so I can't just go to the garage and look at the car), I think I have a silencer installed which I may take out before I decide on a new exhaust.

User Info Menu

Sorry I can't remember what they charged me however I do remember it was equivalent to the cheapest online price and I got to support a local business so I went with them....

User Info Menu

Oh man, that is so lucky... I don't even know what website/supplier to go with. Do you have any recommendations on where to purchase one if not a local business?

Thanks for all the help, you've been very helpful! (:

User Info Menu

I would try these guys too:

http://www.monsterhorsepower.com

They are supposed to be the master distributor for hks in Canada

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slowboi View Post
    I would try these guys too:

http://www.monsterhorsepower.com

They are supposed to be the master distributor for hks in Canada
    Have you ever heard of perfectrun.jp? They have really good parts + prices... I don't know them that well though.

User Info Menu

Yep I've heard of them. They have good stuff, the only thing is they have one location in Australia and he other in Japan so shipping is a little expensive....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slowboi View Post
    Yep I've heard of them. They have good stuff, the only thing is they have one location in Australia and he other in Japan so shipping is a little expensive....
    Alright, so I'll give Vex Performance a call when I can and see if they have an exhaust for my car that I'll like... and if not, then I'll be ordering through Perfectrun since they have the best price for the HKS Hi-Power from all the websites I've seen.

User Info Menu

This is off topic from the main purpose of this thread (Exhausts) but would you or anyone else know if the Volk te37's are worth the money or if there is a different wheel that is more wallet friendly but still amazing to look at?

User Info Menu

I actually very much like the look of the Enkei EV5's as well but a couple people have pointed me to the Varrstoen ES2 (TE37 reps).

I'm skeptical of the structural integrity of the Varrstoen ES2's. As for the Enkei's, would the 18x7.5 fit an Evo 5 properly? Also, where would I be able to get the Enkei's? I've looked at TireRack, Amazon, and VividRacing; I just haven't heard of VividRacing before, have any of you?