Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fs: 1998 JDM Type RA V-Limited (149 of 555)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steveo1115 View Post
    Changed it for you
    Nothing is changed?

User Info Menu

The price was changed from 15,000 to 13,500.

User Info Menu

I changed the price for you and that your willing to trade for an aristo, I'm not a mind reader if you want something else changed you can pm me

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steveo1115 View Post
    I changed the price for you and that your willing to trade for an aristo, I'm not a mind reader if you want something else changed you can pm me
    Both those ae great. I did PM the other 2 mods, but no worries. Lol.

Also change feeler to fs in the title.

Ryan

User Info Menu

More pics:

User Info Menu

Price is negotiable guys! Hit me up with an offer.

User Info Menu

cmon lads, no one is after a shot hot gc8? Im open to offers, dont feel like you will insult me!

User Info Menu

Damn dude! That car makes me miss my 93 wrx, very nice, surprised you havnt got many offers

User Info Menu

What a shame, the JDM market is such around here that demand for GC8s is not as strong as before. At the moment there are no enthusiasts interested in this nice example of an RA but hang in there. Also try considering marketing to the prairies.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    What a shame, the JDM market is such around here that demand for GC8s is not as strong as before. At the moment there are no enthusiasts interested in this nice example of an RA but hang in there. Also try considering marketing to the prairies.
    Yeah, I definitely will once I get more serious about getting rid of it.

Im going to be getting Mark to source me a car as soon as they come back from vacation, so once that new car arrives, ill get more serious about advertising the car around western Canada.

If you guys know anyone that is interested, ill pay any forum member a cool $100 for any leads that end up in a sale.

Ryan