Thread: FS 1999 Mitsubishi Evolution VI GSR 109,xxxkms

User Info Menu

Default FS 1999 Mitsubishi Evolution VI GSR 109,xxxkms

1999 Mitsubishi Evolution VI GSR 109,xxxkms
    109,xxxkms (purchased with 88,000kms) 1st Canadian owner in excellent condition, everything works and runs well, no problems, nothing to fix. Engine runs strong, no vibrations or rattles. Car was an auction grade 4B imported from JDM Connection in Edmonton, I have all the paperwork and car has a valid BC safety. I have only ever run synthetic oil and changed the AYC fluid at regular 5,000km intervals with the oil. Tires still have lots of tread left.
    Mods include:
    Cat-back exhaust - sounds fantastic
    Cusco Coilovers
    Mishimo Radiator
    Full Factory Ralliart intake piping with battery relocation
    Competition Clutch Stage 3 Clutch and Competition Clutch Ultra Lightweight Steel Flywheel
    Defi advance control unit and boost gauge
    Blitz electronic boost controller
    Blitz turbo timer
    Odyssey Extreme AGM battery
    Momo steering wheel
    Recaro seats
    Ralliart shift knob
    Slotted brake rotors

Much more maintenance has been done on the car; I have all the receipts and log everything in an Excel file.

I have babied this car and put a lot of time and money into it, but I'm selling because I bought a truck and needed something that could get me off-road. It's extremely fast, drives and handles very well.
    Cash or Bank Draft only!
    No test pilots without cash in hand, but I would be willing to take serious buyers for a ride.
    Car is located in Courtenay B.C, I'd be willing to meet serious buyers at the ferry in Nanaimo if need be.
    Asking $13,900

Last edited by Ironchief; 07-29-2015 at 02:40 PM.
    1990 Celica All Trac- Sold
    1999 Mitsubishi Evolution VI GSR

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer with the back. Horsepower is how fast you hit it and torque is how far you take the wall"

Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows. (Walter Röhrl)

User Info Menu

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer with the back. Horsepower is how fast you hit it and torque is how far you take the wall"

User Info Menu

Bump! Price now $13,500

User Info Menu

Bump, price now $13,000!

User Info Menu

Car is sold

User Info Menu

congrats with the sale