Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Japan-Partner import

User Info Menu

Final update on this post,a few weeks back i opened a claim with my bank and this morning I received a call from then, I have got my money back I'll post a proper review in the exporters section as soon as I can,thanks for those who helped me,one person in particular I won't mention any names,you know who you are

User Info Menu

Hello Onewheeld, you are very lucky that japan partner inc accepted to refund your money, You are one in many that they accepted to refund. I was not surprised when you mentioned that their communication with you was poor, and also not surprised that the pictures they sent to you were misrepresented. My story with them started two years ago, but unlike you they refused to refund my money saying it was against their company policy. Two years down the line, and I still haven't managed to resolve my issues with them. I have shared my experiences at japanpartnereview.com but I would like to also paste my experience here. "I made a CIF payment to Japan Partner Inc. for a vehicle to be shipped to my home country back on September 2013. Before I made the payment, they promised to deliver the vehicle in less than five weeks. But once I made the payment, I waited for months but they did not deliver the vehicle. No one contacted me to explain what was going on and when I tried to follow the matter I was told that I was being nuisance. I begged them to at least refund me the money but they declined.

After months of waiting, I realised that I was on the path to losing my money. They kept lying to me and many times promised to contact me and did not. I confronted the contact person and threatened to report them to Interpol and expose them through the social media. They begged me not to and promised to send the vehicle. After another endless waiting and follow-ups, they made an offer to ship the vehicle in parts for me to re-assemble, an offer I vehemently refused.

To keep me off their back, they shipped me a junk of a car that failed inspection, refused entry and registration into my country. I believe that, once they realised that I was serious about exposing them, they decided to ship me this vehicle that was probably illegally rebuilt unit or even re-modelled. I have been trying to reason with them since in vain"

User Info Menu

Isa, your story sounds very strange. There is always other side of story. Would be interesting to hear it from Japan Partner.

I've been working with Japan Partner for 3 years. They ship me imprezas, skylines, mini-tractors and forklifts in containers, and every time they shipped me cars that I ordered. Cars were both from auction and their stock. I had never had any problems with JP.

This year I plan to go to them to meet them personally, as they invited me to visit Japan.

User Info Menu

Exclamation japan partner inc fraud

Hello Aleg, Am happy for you that you haven't being screwed by japan partner inc yet. I guess your time is coming. I have said it and I will say it again, this company is fraud. What they did to me, they have done to countless innocent people. Not all of us are lucky enough to have the time or means to visit their office like you do, so I guess they won't mess with you.
    I have shipped vehicles from three other different companies and the transactions have being smooth. Dealing with Japan partner was a disaster from the beginning to the end. Many would relate to my experiences with this company. Visit www.japanpartnereview.com to see what others are saying about this company. AVOID JAPAN PARTNER INC AT ALL TIMES PERIOD!!

User Info Menu

Hey isa and Aleg could you guys just post in your own thread(s) about your experiences to make it easier for people to keep the OP's review clean? Please see the Exporter Review Rules at the bottom

It sounds like both of you have genuine but different experiences which is often common with Exporters. One thing Aleg is that you sound like a volume buyer and the experience of someone buying 1 car vs many is often totally different, and dare I say that for whatever reasons people from certain countries are more likely to encounter fraud.