Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Japan-Partner import

User Info Menu

Default Japan-Partner import

First post here but figured I should post it up it will be a bit of a long post but since there aren't many/any recent genuine reviews of JP I thought I'd post this up

I'd been looking to import a skyline for a little while and finally decided to commit

Saw a car the JP site fell in love with it (I can't post any links yet,my post count is...at this point zero)

-I originally got in touch with them on the 27/10/15 and was told this,

"we currently have over 30 already paid for NISSAN GTR in processing for shipment and your car will simply join the line, for pre-shipping maintenance So we do require minimum *of* 30 days for that, and a right to extent this time"

That didn't bother me to be honest,I'm not in a major rush for the car so I went ahead with it

-Payment was confirmed in their bank by 30/10/15 with this message,

"Please note that your payment for stock item # 19080(Nissan SKYLINE 2.5 GT-T 1998) reached the bank and we are going to proceed with arranging your shipping.

Please let us know if you have any questions"

At this point I sent a few emails to which I didn't receive any response, giving them the benefit of the doubt here so I left it a little while thinking iv got 30 days before its even in for maintenance So it's probably just been put to the back of the pile.started discovering reviews on the Internet figured they were probably just unlucky/didn't pay a lot and expected better cars for little money then I found this forum and starting to panic a little i even managed to contact dean cadre on facebook after reading pretty much the only good review about them on the Internet to which he was the salesman.yup I contacted a guy who used to work for a company that he left 7 years ago haha he was very helpful and reassuring even though it's not really anything to do with him anymore,so if you ever read this Dean, cheers pal I appreciate it.

-rang jp on 05/11/15 and spoke to Voitek who seams like a good guy and was very helpful with great english,was told at this point that they are aiming to get the car delivered to me by the first week of 2016 but they have to time it right so that they don't send it and the paperwork gets lost with Christmas mail or that the docks are closed down etc he told me they fit all the body kit,alloys ,suspension themselves and that my car will be a very nice car.

I started feeling a bit better about the whole thing and up to now I can't really say anything bad other then their email responses isnt very good but that could just be again because my car is at the back of a waiting list.I just can't help but feel iv spent £10k with them and the least they could do is reply to my emails :/ either way that's where I'm upto at the minute with the import process,fingers crossed to getting the car and it being right I'll keep you all up to date

User Info Menu

Since getting no replies from Voitek and me being very wary of this order I decided to email Vitali the owner of JP early hours this morning and within 2 hours I received an email back from Voitek in an attempt to reassure me about the purchase and also at the end of the message he wrote

"If for any reason you are feeling unsecured with this transaction with us, we are ready to give you full refund immediately. I do understand your concern, but you do need to be with us* on that."

£10k is alot of money to be dealing with when a company dosnt reply and leaves you feeling insecure about the purchase from around the other side of the globe,I wouldn't expect this from a company in my own country so I replied back and said I that I would prefer to have the full refund.their office is closed now but hopefully I should hear back soon and receive my money fingers crossed it is immediate like he said

User Info Menu

Ok so this morning I received anot her email one with a personal video with Voitek stood next to what looks to be my car and a second video going looking over the body kit,paint job and alloys etc the car in these videos looks absolutely perfect I'll be made up if that is mine.I also received photos of the car a copy of the registration certificate and a photo of the vin number

I'm very greatful that they have taken the time to do this as originally it reassured used me but upon closer inspection there's a few differences to the original pictures,Voitek originally said the car in the pictures on the website are pictures of the actual car.

1st difference although this could be angle of the photo (I'll see if I can upload pictures)from the front view picture it looks like there is an mfd in place of the triple gauges

2nd difference the tail lights are not standard like the original post

3rd difference the exhaust is angled where as the original was dead straight

These aren't a problem if it is the actual car but since they are different I have asked for another video before I decline their offer of a refund.I asked for Voitek to take a video showing the front of the car,then undo the bonnet show me the vin plate and then go into the car start it and show me the dials so I can confirm the milage,this is the closest I can get to verifying the vehicle without actually being there now I'm waiting his response which should be late Sunday/monday

User Info Menu

Still can upload any images but if anyone wants to see what I am on about then pm me

User Info Menu

*can't upload any images

User Info Menu

Well still no reply as of yet but I have noticed that they have had a lot of cars in stock to them this week via their website and a couple posts on their Facebook page so they could have been busy with that,I'm staying as patient as possible on another note this should be my tenth post so I might be able to load pics now

User Info Menu

So these are the original pictures

User Info Menu

And then the new pictures

User Info Menu

So new pictures are a he'll of a lot better quality but as you can see there are differences,if it is the car Im 100% happy with that but with them saying the first pictures are definitely the car I'm getting you can see why I'd be sceptical...anyone else think the 3rd new pic (taken from the bonnet) if you look into the windscreen the triple gauges looks more like the rear side of a mfd as opposed to the triple dials???it could be the angle of the photo to be fair

User Info Menu

I don't know what's going on here, but the first set of pics to the second set of pics....Those are definitely different cars.