How do you know the Exporter or how did you first find them?

After reading up on this forum, I narrowed my list to 2-3 exporters. I did not receive prompt responses from the rest. Not a good way to start a relationship. I won't mention their names.

Why did you choose them?

Steven was the first to respond. He answered all my questions. I never felt rushed. He Called me and we spoke on the phone. Obviously being a Canadian, his english was excellent.

What services did they provide?

Steven Offered an auction buying service. My Target was a pair of Nissan Pao's. We did not have much luck finding the right combination of price and condition. I eventually ended up buying a pair Steven had in stock. Steven arranged all the shipping. I forwarded the info to my customs broker and about a month later, I had 2 cars waiting for me at the port.

Are you making money off them for referrals or being paid for this review?
No.

What did you buy from them and provide some proof if possible (eg. auction sheet, BOL, pics)?

I bought a pair of 1989 Nissan Pao's

Overall Rating 5/5 :

Steven's Communication was prompt. He answered all of my stupid questions. I never felt rushed.

Quality of the Vehicle 4/5:

Vehicle had a minor issue, Steven sent replacement parts via EMS.

Customer Service 5/5:

Export Certificate and Translation were sent promptly. Cars were Shipped RORO to save me money. OBL was surrendered to save me time dealing with the shipping company.

Shipping 5/5:

Shipping took 30 days from Japan to Freeport, TX via RORO

What could be improved on 4/5:

I wish his website listed his current stock.