Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meet Feb 7th @7PM Lower Mainland/Vancouver area

User Info Menu

Default Meet Feb 7th @7PM Lower Mainland/Vancouver area

Date: 2015/02/07 (Sunday Feb 7th)
    Time: 7PM
    Where: Vancouver/Lower Mainland Area (TBD)
    Possibly Market Crossing in Burnaby (Byrne Rd/Marine Way) or Surrey SFU

=======
    Hey all,

I know we have been trying for a long time to get everyone in the lower mainland together for a meet, so I thought I would try to get this going again.

Im moving to the island in the next couple of months (end of March), so it would be awesome to get as many ppl from the forum that live in the lower mainland together sometime in the next week or so?

Where works for everyone? I think Byrne Rd in Burnaby works pretty well for a central point?

Ideas?

Ryan
    Last edited by jdmvip; 02-02-2016 at 02:59 PM. Reason: vip edit update meeting time/date

User Info Menu

while I'm out in Calgary, I am coming to the coast feb 24th, and will be in Van 25-26 ( going to canucks game on the 25th) it would be awesome to make a meet then if it gets planned out for then

User Info Menu

Hey guys yes it is about time some of us met up!
    I am fine with anywhere in the lower mainland that works for more people and preferably in the late afternoon or early night.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nukes25 View Post
    while I'm out in Calgary, I am coming to the coast feb 24th, and will be in Van 25-26 ( going to canucks game on the 25th) it would be awesome to make a meet then if it gets planned out for then
    I would love to say yes now, but my wife is due on the 18th, so I am probably going to be pretty busy around that time. I'd love to organise one for earlier, and if there is one for that time too, and I am able to make it, I would definitely come.

Cheers,

Ryan

User Info Menu

I will be in Vancouver Feb 6-13th. Would be great to meet up with some of you.

User Info Menu

I'd be down to come out if its on a Saturday night, I'm only driving something usdm as f**k right now but I'd like to meet some of you guys.

User Info Menu

It would be great to see you too Steve. Guys can we fit it into Feb 6-13th? It would be cool to meet up with cobra (long time member!).

User Info Menu

Gents,

I propose we meet on Sunday Feb 7th. Myself, Pacman and another RHD owner (all of us from Toronto) will be there. We're driving my RA.

Does this work for everyone else?

User Info Menu

I am in
    What location works best for all?

User Info Menu

As long as it is in the evening, I should be able to make it.

I think that the Tim Hortons at Byrne Rd and Marine Drive is pretty central.

Ryan