Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhdgc8's 2001 Bugeye STI WRB

User Info Menu

Man, gotta say that those mods are looking good off the car, can't imagine the look ON the car! Congrats man, it looks stunning!

User Info Menu

Me to, I will probably spend a complete day installing the parts haha...
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

Here are some pics. I've been using them on my car for 3+ years now and never had a problem.

I can't post links yet, but just add com in between the . and /

imgur./3SCsszk

imgur./QQFFS59

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhdgc8 View Post
    Ya it defiantly sounds fishy as well. Hopefully we both get the package or money back. Did you use PayPal?
    Yeah, I did. I suspected the deal might be too good to be true, so I used PayPal so I'd have a method of recourse if things went sideways. I haven't dealt with bad deals through PayPal before though, so I'm not sure how easy/difficult it is to work through.

User Info Menu

It takes a long time to get money back from PayPal and they normally don't send you full refund unfortunately. Let's just hope we both receive the gauges.
    @cdmtyper

User Info Menu

My car is finally on the boat, I have been keeping track of it via marinetraffic.com
    @cdmtyper

User Info Menu

So hard to wait.... You will love it though... I have had one for a month now and it is super fun. Just did timing belt yesterday because I could not confirm if it had been done or not... That was not super fun

I have been looking at downpipes, exhaust and intake..before I get a tune. . Have you looked into anything along those lines yet?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mixxerjay View Post
    So hard to wait.... You will love it though... I have had one for a month now and it is super fun. Just did timing belt yesterday because I could not confirm if it had been done or not... That was not super fun

I have been looking at downpipes, exhaust and intake..before I get a tune. . Have you looked into anything along those lines yet?
    The wait is defiantly the hardest part of the process, but well worth it in the end.

Apparently this car has a zerosports catback, but from what I have read online they never came in a 3". I will be purchasing a 3" stainless catback along with a downpipe like on my GC8. I will likely be buying another Invidia Q300 exhaust and DP. Then again, if I have the the chance to swap out exhaust between my both cars before the GC8 sells I will end up doing that instead.

What tuning option are you going with?
    @cdmtyper

User Info Menu

Not too sure...I have only been talking with Jimmy at Vex...so whatever he throws on I guess, I haven't researched it at all just trying to make sure the exhaust I get will fit first.
    He suggested a Cobb downpipe and A'pexi WSII, and A'pexi intake. I don't want loud...just fast. Actually the aftermarket STi muffler that is on it now sounds awesome only loud when you are really driving it.

User Info Menu

Oh ok right on!
    Apexi ws2 is a nice exhaust. I use to have it on my boosted civic back in the day. I would consider that for my GDB but there prices are just so high..
    @cdmtyper