Thread: Are these reputable importers?

User Info Menu

Default Are these reputable importers?

Hey all,

I have been trying to look into two different importers: Rivsu Imports, out of Houston; and Bonsai Rides, out of Glencoe, Ontario.

Can anyone verify just how "legit" these guys are?

Thanks,

Prime

User Info Menu

I have heard positive things about Bonsai Rides. Rivsu seems to have popped up like many Canadian Importers, but only in the US of course.

I can objectively say that Bonsai Rides has been in the business for a long time. The question is do they know how to Export to the US?

User Info Menu

I personally dealt with sastradkk in my last import, of 4 cars. Good dealings, and will not screw you, well a minor misahap, they uysed 2 wheels for dunnage and port of shit as portland held my shipment for damn near 2 weeks from 2 radios and a pair of wheels in the container used as dunnage..
    1965 Debonair Deluxe, 88 starion,78 lancer, 84,85, and 86 ex1800 gsr turbo lancers,87 minicab van estate supercharged 4x4

User Info Menu

Got my r32 from Rivsu. Moat people have good experiences. They replaced a blown turbo on my car for free before i took delivery.
    The body did get damaged during shipping, and i'm still living with that shit.
    This is all at their Sanford location.

User Info Menu

Nice to hear Nismo aside from the damage . Was the shipping damage from Japan or from their location to yours? Either way I think a claim against the shipper should have been possible if you had pics of before and after.

User Info Menu