Thread: goo net exchange

User Info Menu

Default goo net exchange

has anyone bought from them?

I've sent a few email request but never heard back

User Info Menu

why would you use them? they're overpriced by like 150-200%

User Info Menu

I haven't bought through the goo network of dealers but I have a few comments on them. In japan goo puts out a large book that helps the network of small dealers across japan advertise their cars. Your not necessarily buying overpriced cars but what your doing is buying from the retail market as opposed to the wholesale auction market.

Many of the dealers get the cars road ready depending on who you go through, so your definitely paying more but most times the cars are set up to pass the Japanese safeties from what ive seen when I was living in Osaka.

On top of that you'll be paying for their buying service too if you want it exported. Ive contimplated buying retail from Japan. There are a large pool of cars that are untapped if you're looking for something rare... however being the retail market you'll pay for it.

Since its obvious what car lot is carrying the car you could always contact one of the many Japanese exporters and see if they are willing to be a walk up customer at one of the goo advertised lots. That might save you some money.

User Info Menu

Gonna go check out a few cars on goo net myself in Japan in about a month if they're still there. just wanted to know if anyone gotten a feedback from goo net

Thanks