Thread: Brave Auto - Video Series etc.

User Info Menu

Default Brave Auto Vehicle & Auction Videos etc.

Hi Everyone,

I have started some video series pages on my YouTube channel that you may find interesting and may give you a better and real idea of how the auctions work and some other interesting things/facts about the auctions/exporting from Japan. A degree of the information and what I show will be stuff that will make you as the public think "I never knew that" and some exporters will also have this same thought because a lot of exporters in Japan do not see the other side of the fence simply because they are relying on their auction agent for information since they do not have their own "direct" auction membership.

I will also include walk around/s of the auctions (yes I know this has already been done by many) drive around/s inside of the auctions (now that is a bit different), auction via drone (practicing at the moment) picking vehicles up from auctions, what we as agents with our own full auction membership see (buying /selling at auction) and how different this is compared to an agent without auction membership and so on.

I have also included links to some of the vehicles I buy for customers & stock along with road test drive video's. I realize some of my road test drive video's (even my vehicle walk around/s) maybe boring to some of you but for someone who is thinking of a certain make/model may like them. Plus in some of the road test video's I talk about certain things like the auctions, exporting, what to look out for (fraud) etc, you may find helpful.

As I cannot embed YouTube "playlists" on here and I do not want to turn this thread into 100+ pages of individual videos - if you click on the playlist photo that interests you it will take you to the playlist on YouTube, the latest video will always be at the top on the playlist - as a side note some of the playlists are coming soon.

As and when I add a new video to a playlist I will inform you on here - I will try to remember.

Please understand, I am no movie director (I am an auction agent/car exporter), the videos are raw (not rehearsed), I do not have the gift of the gab, I tend to say things as they are and I am originally from New Zealand so I have some Kiwi slang breed into me.

Finally, making videos is very time consuming so I only do them as and when I have time.

Cheers

Mark.

Japanese Vehicles - Purchased From JDM Car Auctions

European & US Vehicles - Purchased From Japanese Car Auctions

Test Drives - Customer & Stock Vehicles Purchased from JDM Car Auctions

Vehicles at JDM Auctions

Collecting Purchased Vehicles from JDM Car Auctions

JDM Car Auction Information

Around our Office/Yard in Nagoya

Brave Auto International Japan

Facebook

Google+

Last edited by Mark; 08-12-2016 at 09:23 PM.

User Info Menu

Awesome idea!! I'll definitely subscribe; can't wait to see all the videos you'll put out

User Info Menu

Cool looking forward to these videos Mark. Please share your knowledge and don't worry about a backlash for sharing information that helps protect us enthusiasts. It's high time someone reputable starts doing videos like these.

User Info Menu

Default Brave Auto Vehicle & Auction Videos etc.

Recently added some new videos.

Cheers

Mark.

Picking Up & Driving 2001 Renault Clio Sport 3.0L V6 from USS Auction.

2005 Subaru WRX STi Spec C Type RA (RA2005) 350 Limited Edition.

2002 Mercedes Benz C32 AMG.

1999 Mercedes Benz S500L.

Last edited by Mark; 08-12-2016 at 09:22 PM.

User Info Menu

That spec C is amazing, all you imports seem to be in such pristine condition. I will defiantly think about Brave Auto next time I want to bring in another car
    2001 CDM ITR #01-1324
    2018 Civic SI FC3

User Info Menu

Hi Guys.

Have added some more videos to the play lists.

JDM Car Auction – 2nd Largest Car Auction in the World
    Just a quick video of USS Nagoya at night.

1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR & BMW E30 M3 – Pick Up & Drive
    Picking up from JDM auction (USS Nagoya) 1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR (for USA customer) and 1987 BMW E30 M3 (for European customer) and driving back to my office.

2001 Mercedes Benz Brabus C3.8S – Pick Up & Drive Back to Office
    This is a video of picking up 2001 Mercedes Benz Barbus C3.8S from USS Nagoya JDM Car Auction and driving it back to my office/yard.

2004 Mitsibishi Lancer Evolution 8 MR
    Checking a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 MR at Japanese Car Auction.

1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec – RUST….RUST and more RUST
    Came across this while walking around Japanese Car Auction, the most rusty Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec I have ever seen.

Is this “Kermit the Frogs Vehicle” at Japanese Car Auction
    While dropping some paperwork off at USS Nagoya car auction I saw this.

Around Our Yard (March 2016)
    Some fresh arrivals from auction.

More Test Drives
    Broom….Broom.

More Walk Arounds (Euro & US Vehicles)
    Some customer (purchase to order from auction) and stock vehicles.

More Walk Arounds (Japanese Vehicles)
    Some customer's (purchase to order from auction) and stock vehicles.

Is Your Agent / Exporter The Real Deal
    While driving an BMW E30 M3 back from Japanese car auction I talk about "Japanese Auction Agents / Exporter" and who is real and who is not.

History of Me & My Company
    While driving an 1987 BMW E30 M3 back to my office that I purchased from USS Nagoya for a customer I give a bit of history of me and Brave.

Cheers

Mark.

User Info Menu

Great Videos Mark thanks!

User Info Menu

like the brabus!