Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 99 Subaru WRX Type RA Limited

User Info Menu

Default 99 Subaru WRX Type RA Limited

My car is arriving in a couple of weeks. My first JDM and first time importing a car.

99 Subaru WRX Type RA Limited

User Info Menu

Congrats on the purchase! Love the WRC bumper on this car, and you picked the best color. Although my opinion may be a little skewed as I have a sonic blue mica car as well.

User Info Menu

Beautiful! Love the bumper as well
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

Nice RA congrats you will never want to get rid of it after the first drive.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm super excited to received the car, it's exactly the type of Subaru I wanted with the blue colour and the gold rims.

The car landed yesterday with Nissan motor car carrier, I sent in the form to get a soil sample. But I haven't heard anything from WWL. I'll call them on Monday.

Hopefully everything happens smoothly.

User Info Menu

Yes for sure Nick, fantastic choice of colors. Pickup is not normally until a number of days after arrival so I think you'll be right on schedule.

I'm very excited to have another Type RA in the community

User Info Menu

Cleared everything with customs yesterday. Everything went smoothly. Now I just have to arrange a pick up date with WWL. Hopefully have the car in my possession next week.

User Info Menu

Sweet Nick, I can't wait to see more pics and hear your driving impressions.

User Info Menu

Good to hear!
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

Talking My car arrived!

Picked up my WRX, So excited! The drive home was so much fun. Can't wait to get it pass safety and get to take it for a real spin.