Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maf

User Info Menu

Default Maf

Hello all been a while was wondering if anyone cleaned their maf and what results came about . Thanks

User Info Menu

Honestly I have not seen good results from MAF cleaning but if you have a code for it sometimes it helps at least temporarily.

Make sure you use an electronic approved spray on the sensor or it may cause damage.

User Info Menu

Ya I got some CRC Maf cleaner. Was hoping this would do the trick cause purchasing one is exspensive . I got quoted $285 shipped for oem replacement.

User Info Menu

If cleaning doesn't solve it then PM me, there are much better aftermarket solutions for less.

User Info Menu

Will do thank you, sir

User Info Menu

I tried to clean mine. Didnt help. Ended up buying one from amayama. I think it was about $150 shipped from the UAE.

I'd be very interested in an aftermarket solution as well if it is just as good at OEM.

User Info Menu

I will find out.

User Info Menu

Is it possible to take the part number to a subaru dealer and have them cross reference and find one here ?

User Info Menu

One time when I was in at the dealership, I asked if they could get part number 22794AA010. He looked it up and found it. It was a bit more than I paid on amayama ($150 shipped), but the fact that they can get it is Nice.

Recently when I was buying the damper valve for my clutch master cylinder, the guy asked where I found the part number because they couldn't find it until I actually had the part number to give them. They originally told me they only sell the whole master cylinder because that's all their computer would bring up. I'm thinking that ordering by part number is the key.

User Info Menu

So yours was an oem that you ordered correct ?