Thread: Evo hits the track! Kapow!

User Info Menu

Default Evo hits the track! Kapow!

Well, the first time attack event of the season is over and the car did very well.
    At the moment I am not looking to run an entire time attack series however the car is currently competitive in the Pinacle Time attack series.

I ran a 1:29 flat in poor weather, this is a transponder time on the full road course at castrol raceway. That allowed me to win my class and place third overall across all classes.

The car ran great and I had a chance to run on full slicks (Hoosier R7's)
    I will be heading to Knox Mountain Hill climb in 2 weeks!

User Info Menu

Thanks to @photog_luke for all the fantastic pics!!

User Info Menu

Congrats sick pics Slowboi and glad to EVO back in business! How did you pull off the landing in the first pic is there any video?!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    Congrats sick pics Slowboi and glad to EVO back in business! How did you pull off the landing in the first pic is there any video?!
    Yeah we are just putting together some in car video for that. I was tuning my suspension and set it a little too stiff then I caught my rear tire on a small curb at speed so it kicked the car up on 2 wheels for a bit. The pic looks more dramatic then it was actually, i had no issues holding it together in the turn and the car didn't even slam down.... got some height thought!