Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017 Forum Upgrade Feedback

User Info Menu

Thanks to everyone for their help and our apologies for a new issue none of us were aware of. All new users that signed up after the upgrade couldn't post, they would be forced to accept the forum rules in a loop that just them a token security error. This was due to an old plugin that was no longer compatible.

If anyone has any issue please post here or contact us from here: https://jdmvip.com/Contact_Suggestio...ck-42-articles

Cheers guys!

User Info Menu

Lightbulb

Still a problem with spam... HERE.

Check the rest of that guy's posts... nothing but nonsense.
    Last edited by Vancouver98STi; 11-01-2017 at 11:36 PM.

User Info Menu

Thanks man, the report post feature works well, I usually get an email then I clean up... thanks for pointing this out....

User Info Menu

Thanks guys I deleted/banned the first guy that was reported but made a mistake so some posts are left as guest. Thanks everyone for helping out and reporting/deleting!
    I'm going to update our anti-spam questions now.

User Info Menu

Hey guys I just updated the forum SSL certificate over the weekend.
    Our old one became unsupported in many browsers so it would scare some people off by saying "connection untrusted".
    Too bad I paid for multiple years on the old one but we won't have anymore issues with the new one.
    But please let us know if you do run into any issues.

User Info Menu

I was wondering why all the sudden it didn't say that anymore haha. Thanks it was very annoying!
    2001 CDM ITR #01-1324
    2018 Civic SI FC3

User Info Menu

Glad it is better now I didn't know anything was wrong until last week when I was getting that message but I gather others were getting it before. If you guys have any issues like this please let me know in this thread, PM me or e-mail I will fix ASAP.

The message even scared me because Firefox would not let me view the certificate details because it was "untrusted". Basically it means there was a dispute between the SSL seller (Symantec) and the browsers and they then removed support for it causing our cert to be worse than useless. I don't even mind that but wish they would have at least told us as the customer .

User Info Menu

It was like that way for quite some time, I thought it was just my browser because it worked fine in google chrome. Next time I will mention it!
    2001 CDM ITR #01-1324
    2018 Civic SI FC3

User Info Menu

Oh wow that is both impressive and scary. Impressive because traffic kept going up but scary since a lot may have been scared off thanks to Symantec lol