Thread: Reputable Importer- Canada

User Info Menu

Default Reputable Importer- Canada

Hey I'm looking to import a RHD from Japan. I'm in Ontario and the dealers around here want too much money. Can anybody recommend a good broker to use? I've been thinking of using JDM Connection but can't really see any recent reviews has anybody used them?

User Info Menu

Welcome Theresa what kind of vehicle are you looking for?
    As Sponsors in Canada we have B-Pro and JDM Connection which I haven't seen any negative reviews of (there should be some user feedback here on the forums).

Good luck with your search, keep us updated and we're here to guide you along the way and hope we see a good end result of the car you want !

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info its greatly appreciated. I'm new to this obviously lol looking to buy a black 2002 Subaru Forester.
    I will keep you posted on the search!

User Info Menu

I would recommend William over at JDMconnection. I have bought 2 cars from him and never had any problems. Great guy to deal with. You can contact him through this forum or you can go directly on his site http://jdmconnection.ca/inventory/

Good luck with your search and a Forester is a great choice, I miss mine!
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

I decided to buy through William at JDM Connection. He's searching for a good Forester for me.
    Thanks for the advice!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ~theresa View Post
    I decided to buy through William at JDM Connection. He's searching for a good Forester for me.
    Thanks for the advice!
    How did it work out with JDM Connection? I'm putting together an updated list of every JDM importer & exporter that is still in business. I'm up to 63 JDM dealers right now, https://www.jdmbuysell.com/dealers/ Any that I'm missing?