Thread: New Member, please help!

User Info Menu

Default New Member, please help!

Hi Everyone!

I知 a new member to the forum and I must admit I知 astonished by the amount of information that is on here. Props to everyone who contributes to this community!

I知 looking into importing my first vehicle and had a few questions regarding the import process.

- Any idea what the cost of shipping a vehicle to Ontario would be? Would container method be more suitable to have the vehicle delivered to Ontario?

- Does the container have to be de-stuffed / stuffed in BC for customs before it makes its way to Ontario?

- Has anyone been able to reach Brave Auto recently? Been trying to talk to Mark but haven稚 been able to get a hold of him unfortunately.

Thanks in advance!

User Info Menu

Welcome what kind of vehicle did you get?
    1.) I believe shipping to ON would be minimum $1000 but it's best to call some of the transport companies.
    2.) I don't believe so and also keep in mind the container could be shipped to Montreal which may be easier for you.
    3.) I do not know for sure but am betting he is probably on holiday at the moment.

Please keep us updated and good luck with your purchase!

User Info Menu

Thank you jdmvip, appreciate it.

I'm going to contact a local shipping company / broker and inquire about the best method for shipping to Toronto. I've been told by friends that the cost is typically around $1700-2000, but was wondering what some of the members on here have paid.

User Info Menu

Just checked the guy I use and to westminster canada its 1900cad, don't know if that is expensive or cheap for you as I live in Ireland