Thread: Auction House Japan, My experience was very good with your team!

User Info Menu

Smile Auction House Japan, My experience was very good with your team!

I ordered Toyota Land Cruiser from Auction house Japan (auctionhousejapan.jp), My experience was very good. They kept me in the loop constantly when bidding on behalf of me. As soon as I won the bid, they notified me through email as well as a telephone call. I did not once feel like I was ordering from them the first time. The team at AHJ is very professional and handled all my queries with a lot of patience since I was a little reluctant to make payments online.

User Info Menu

Good to hear Mary do you have any pics and more details?
    How much were their fees?

User Info Menu

Bump I believe this to be highly likely a fake review or shill for Auction House Japan because it was the first and only post and really had no details or pictures of their purchase. How many people genuinely signup for our forums to make their first post a quick one-liner glorified review and then disappear and never participate any further?

If this is the case I would never recommend this company and also note that my experience with them shows that their sales staff or at least 24/7 chat is 100% outsourced to people and companies outside of Japan (a red flag for me as most companies who do this tend to have more issues for the buyer and leaving you with no recourse with a company in Japan who has designed it this way).

User Info Menu

Scam waiting to happen thinking people were born yesterday lmao

User Info Menu

I tried to sign up but it wouldnt accept any email address. Couldnt view any lots. Meh