Thread: Hi from Toronto

User Info Menu

Default Hi from Toronto

Hello all,

My name is Alex. After a trip to Vietnam, I fall in love with the breathtaking mountain passes in Northern region there. Hence, I decide to settle down in this country after the retirement. Now I own a Land Rover Discovery SVX in Toronto. Which kinds of automobile should I buy when I'm in Vietnam? Need suggestions because I may know that the car price in Vietnam is very expensive. Thanks in advance!

User Info Menu

One interesting thing is that it looks like in 2029 Vietnam won't have import duty on cars from Japan because of TPP: http://melodylogistics.com/en/news/2...ated-from-2029

It looks like importing to Vietnam is very tricky though if this article is right!

https://www.angloinfo.com/how-to/vie...ting-a-vehicle

The present owner of the vehicle must be the original owner; if the automobile has changed ownership since the original title was issued, the vehicle cannot be imported into Vietnam. The vehicle must have been legally registered in the owner’s home country for at least six months, have a minimum mileage of 10,000 Km and cannot be more than five years old. Although driving is on the right side of the road, vehicles equipped with the steering wheel on the right or left side may be imported into the country.

User Info Menu

Welcome to jdmvip!
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

Welcome to jdmvip!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wing holly View Post
    Welcome to jdmvip!
    Welcome yourself! Where are you from and what do you drive Wing holly?
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

Welcome my friend!

User Info Menu

Welcome my friend!