Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How has the JDM and USDM NSX held its value so well?

User Info Menu

I want one for sure. Even with a payment plan it would be hard for me to do though, because I'd still probably be putting most of my money into it and I would just have a car that can only be driven for 2 months a year (Okay that might be a little bit of an exaggeration). Although right now I'm just some low income 18 year old kid... So hopefully down the road I'll be able to get one.

User Info Menu

I also would like this car honda factory team twin turbo 650hp @4000rpm NSX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by FtGF; 07-23-2011 at 04:51 PM.
    95 WRX Sold
    96 ITR! Sacrificed to the deer gods
    02 WRX crashed
    98 Impreza RS DD

Fight the Good Fight

User Info Menu

im just surprised I haven't seen any NA1 Type-R locally

User Info Menu

I've ridden in one and that mid-engine sound screaming next to you is just fkin amazing!

User Info Menu

You're very lucky Kilroy. I've heard complaints that the NSX is hard to drive, any thoughts on that?

I still see even the 1989 models go for top dollar at auction it is just insane.
    If you guys were going to spend that money for an older JDM what would you get NSX, 22B, R34 GTR etc... ?

User Info Menu

I got a ride in my business partners 94 a few weeks ago. Really amazing car, I would love to own one.
    2001 RSTi Project Car // 1998 Turbo GF8 Daily

User Info Menu

Also they have a all aluminum body so they will never rust. I've seen a nsx in my town. It was really good looking in person.

User Info Menu

I've seen a few here in Edmonton & most of them that I know of were brought up from the states. Great looking car. I could never justify paying that steep of a price for a car of its age.
    1997 BMW 328i Motorsport Edition
    1995 Honda Accord Platinum

User Info Menu

I've really seen few NSX's period over the years and can almost remember each time. I recall seeing a read one like 12 years ago in Burnaby, BC and a yellow one in the Surrey, BC area a few times but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by [JT] View Post
    I got a ride in my business partners 94 a few weeks ago. Really amazing car, I would love to own one.
    Nice, how many miles was on his?

Quote Originally Posted by steveo1115 View Post
    Also they have a all aluminum body so they will never rust. I've seen a nsx in my town. It was really good looking in person.
    Yes I've heard this, the chassis itself must have been quite expensive to build right?

Quote Originally Posted by Stokes View Post
    I've seen a few here in Edmonton & most of them that I know of were brought up from the states. Great looking car. I could never justify paying that steep of a price for a car of its age.
    How much do they cost in the US for good examples?

User Info Menu

$40,000 plus for an "example" 30k+ for something with 100k Miles on it. For that kind of money you can buy a hell of a lot of car
    1997 BMW 328i Motorsport Edition
    1995 Honda Accord Platinum