Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Too bad we can't import newer Silvia's

User Info Menu

For me its a toss up between the s14 kouki and the s15.... The only thing I don't like about the s15 is it looks like the tail lights were ripped off a Pontiac grand am or vice versa. It totally kills the rear end for me...

Anyway, heres some pics of some nice s15's I randomly found on google.

WHY cant they make imports like they used to??
    Last edited by Braden; 07-27-2010 at 11:21 AM.

User Info Menu

S15.. Yes... i cant wait..

Tick tock.. thats going to be a good year

User Info Menu

Yes S15's are the sickest imo!
    93 GC8A 5spd Graphite Gray Pearl! (SOLD)
    04 SG5 Manual Forester XT
    97 JZX100 5spd Toyota Chaser Tourer V!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Braden View Post
    For me its a toss up between the s14 kouki and the s15.... The only thing I don't like about the s15 is it looks like the tail lights were ripped off a Pontiac grand am or vice versa. It totally kills the rear end for me...

Anyway, heres some pics of some nice s15's I randomly found on google.

WHY cant they make imports like they used to??
    awww Braden, you ruined it for me! Now I'm not so sure about the S15 taillights if they have the similar shape as the granny am!

S14 FTW , but nice pics of the S15

User Info Menu

I know, I am sorry

Thats the only reason I wouldnt want a s15, the moment someone said "Hey dude, nice grand am", I would drive it off a freaking cliff (not srs).

I don't think anything is hotter, than a widebody s15... Plus the s15 is one of those cars that look great with a huge riceboy gt wing.

Last edited by Braden; 08-01-2010 at 02:21 PM.

User Info Menu

The tail lights look much better aftermarket. One of the only cars I believe that o be true on.

User Info Menu

Nah man, the honda accord with the r33 skyline light swap is jdm y0!!

I can't wait to see an s15 in person.. So many cars I want to own, and so little money.

User Info Menu

The picture in my signature was taken by my daughter... She is more JDM tite than you.

Ha ha ha

I remember on my first few weeks living here thinking how lucky I was to see these cars first hand and in person. Not I feel the same about cars back home. I have not seen many of the cars that came out recently back there.

I did, however, see a USDM Maxima t

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    The picture in my signature was taken by my daughter... She is more JDM tite than you.

Ha ha ha

I remember on my first few weeks living here thinking how lucky I was to see these cars first hand and in person. Not I feel the same about cars back home. I have not seen many of the cars that came out recently back there.

I did, however, see a USDM Maxima t
    hey derek, have you seen many new muscle cars out there? like the camaro, stang, challenger? just curious...

User Info Menu

Not really.

I saw a Camero at the Tokyo Auto Salon, no latest get Mustangs or Challengers. I have yet to see a Challenger in person but I love the lines.

For some reason the 300C is popular here... with 22" wheels. They also got a 300C wagon here that I never saw back home. It looks like a Magnum with the 300C front end bolted on (which I guess it is).

People here in Yokohama don't care for American cars so much but I know that some areas they are really big.

In my area they are all about the German cars. Thinking about it, most of my non-car-guy friends have Audis, MBs, and BMWs. Audi is killing over here Since the third gen A4.