Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celica ST205 was the best chassis and overall model

User Info Menu

Sorry guys I meant the non ST205 RC models. There were lots of ST205 GT-Four non-RC's weren't there?

Were parts more easy to come by for the ST205 when compared to ST185?

User Info Menu

I have no idea but I can't see it being harder to find parts for the st205.
    93 GC8A 5spd Graphite Gray Pearl! (SOLD)
    04 SG5 Manual Forester XT
    97 JZX100 5spd Toyota Chaser Tourer V!

User Info Menu

I'm hopeful for the new celica toyota's coming out with in 2012 r so. subaru boxer engine, rwd. Its like the AE86 all over again. looks great too.

User Info Menu

I think the only item that will be harder to find is the super strut suspension that came on the wrc (1994) model which i'm homing is in good shape when it comes in 10 days

User Info Menu

all st205s came with the super strut suspension btw, not just the wrc ones.

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forums azian_advanced, I take it you're very knowledgeable with ST205's in general?

How do you know both models have the same suspension though?

User Info Menu

i've been a member on the 94-99 celica forums called 6gc.net for 5 years now so i know this for a fact.

to Vr4much?, congratulations on your st205 purchase. which importer are you getting yours from? i'm working on getting one myself but selling my current celica is difficult because of the amount of $ i put into it. anyway judging by the pics you posted, you're on stock suspension (i can tell.. lol). let me know if you want a set of TEIN springs, i have a set for an st205 i'm willing to let go for relatively cheap.
    Last edited by azian_advanced; 01-10-2010 at 06:48 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by azian_advanced View Post
    i've been a member on the 94-99 celica forums called 6gc.net for 5 years now so i know this for a fact.

to Vr4much?, congratulations on your st205 purchase. which importer are you getting yours from? i'm working on getting one myself but selling my current celica is difficult because of the amount of $ i put into it. anyway judging by the pics you posted, you're on stock suspension (i can tell.. lol). let me know if you want a set of TEIN springs, i have a set for an st205 i'm willing to let go for relatively cheap.
    seems you know heaps about this car. I imported it myself for fairly cheap just to see what was all the hype was about. It's a nice car actually, but I need something with a lot more power, hoping to get another high powered rx7 or a gto for next summer

where do you live ?

User Info Menu

i'm in winnipeg