Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are all the Mazda lovers?

User Info Menu

Hi JDMVIP,

You are exactley right, Maintenance is the key. My car is Maintaned to the highest standards. I use Redline Synthetic 10/40 Oil. I used Mobile One Synthetic 10/30 for years, then switched, as a race buddy recommended the Redline. I have over 94,000 miles and it's still going strong. I'm Racing at the Q tomorrow and Sunday, can't wait.

Happy Motoring,
    KS...

User Info Menu

That makes sense.

I've decided to use nothing but Amsoil Synthetic in my Impreza and I'm sure it will keep running strong for years.

Happy motoring to you too!

Feel free to post some pics of your rides in our Gallery section if you have a chance.

User Info Menu

The Mazda Miata is a fantastic car. It is the most road raced car ever built, and this is a fact, feel free to research it.

Here's a picture of my ride at an event. I have made some chnages to it since then but you get the picture, no pun intended!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
      To view attachments your post count must be 1 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.

User Info Menu

Looking very nice swartzkvp!

You have some serious looking rubber on the Miata too.

I know what you're saying about the Miata, I've heard a lot about its history and creator.

User Info Menu

Good eye, I'm running 225/50/15 Khumo 710's, killer grip... I just bought a new set and should have them mounted and balanced mid next week. The next event isn't until July - Bummer... I guess they'll sit mounted on the wall in their storage bags until then...

User Info Menu

What a coincidence, I'm running Falken ZE-912 but in the same 225/50/15 setup.

A lot of people like the Khumho's

Keep us posted with more pics.

User Info Menu

How do you like the Falken's? I just bought the FK452 for the street. I run 225/45/16 with SSR wheels. I had the Toyo T1R's, which I'm replacing. They are a good tire but are twice the cost of other tires in class, such as the Falken FK452. An independant test showed the Falken at the top of the class...

I'm racing tomorrow so I'll post some pic's tomorrow evening.

User Info Menu

I made a review about them under the Product Review forum but I'm really liking them. I realize these are UHP All Seasons but I don't have any complaints or problems with them, they seem like a great tire especially for the money.

FK452 has a great reputation for high performance, I've seen them running on GTR's on Nurburgring

For the money I'd guess the FK452 is the best value and probably gives you all the performance you need.

Good luck with the race and keep the pics coming!

User Info Menu

Default Where are all the Mazda lovers

very very well planned out Looking forward to the final product. I would LOVE to do this, but cost is high I can imagine. If I can ask... care to throw out an idea on cost?

-John

User Info Menu

Spam bump I guess, but it allows me to post this:

Mazda AZ-1 The Go-Kart Ferrari with Gullwing doors! )