Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are all the Mazda lovers?

User Info Menu

Quirky...but I doubt I'd ever own one.

User Info Menu

I'm probably goina go back to the darkside again, noting like 9rpm with 500 hp, apexi catback, greddy bov, and a stage 3 clutch on a fresh engine

User Info Menu

I have an Autozam AZ-1. It's a fantastic car!

Ross

User Info Menu

Ross!!! You finally made it over here

Can't wait to see you post some pics of your AZ-1 and Figaro...You always take such nice photos

http://forum.ivoac.ca/showthread.php?t=3596

User Info Menu

I just saw those pics on ivoac, awesome car and very clean! My buddy wants one of those, now I can see why lol

User Info Menu

YESSS! I love the Kei's (no surprise right?) I'll always show people your pics R!

User Info Menu

Thanks, guys! I have to get my post count up to 10 before I can post pictures, so I'll work on that. Although - they will just be the same pictures as on the IVOAC site, so perhaps I shouldn't bother.

I did drive the Fig to Canmore yesterday to meet up with a friend for lunch. My kind of drive: 7 hours with the top down, winding through the backroads of Alberta... It got a little cold towards the end, but I'm no quitter.

User Info Menu

No!!! you HAVE to post on here! Also - note that we have an easy pic server (look up at the top of the bar for VB image host). There's also a tutorial, but my internet is sooo painfully slow at the moment at a hotel, I can't even search to find it I'll be lucky if this posts... Anyways, you upload your images, then when you go to post, you just click the VB button and it'll show your pics for a quick post.

User Info Menu

I put on some new rubber door mouldings today (bought from the local Mazda dealer - free shipping from Japan! How cool is that?), so I thought I would go test it out in the rain. Well, one thing led to another, and I ended up driving to Cranbrook for sushi - about 700 kilometres...

Saw this pulled over in the Crowsnest Pass - obviously on its way to the mines in Sparwood. If one of us hit the other, which would come out unscathed? Anyone? Anyone?

I love how the hub is bigger than my car.

The fact that this restaurant is owned and operated by Koreans has NOTHING to do with my completely unbiased & overwhelmingly positive review. (I'm married to a Korean, so I know how to toe the line).

Just another Saturday.

User Info Menu

There is a little blurb about me and the car (emphasis on the car, of course - it is much better looking than me!) in the latest issue of Zoom Zoom magazine:

http://www.zoomzoommag.ca/issue06_2011.html

The receptionist at the dealership went bonkers when I came in to get a copy of the magazine - and of course I just happened to be driving the AZ-1, so she had a field day! Good times...