Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lots of JDM MR2's around the Vancouver area

User Info Menu

well - pics then??
    How many cars do you buy? damn! What do you do with all of them? flip em? Store 'em?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soren View Post
    well - pics then??
    How many cars do you buy? damn! What do you do with all of them? flip em? Store 'em?
    I couldn't resist it being 2k fob modded this tastefully and in the condition that it was in I will most likely sell it after I get enough satisfaction out of it. I want to see why they are so popular in calgary

User Info Menu

Nice looking MR2, I like the rims on the white body. Do you know what rims they are? They look the same as the A-tech's I had on my CRX.

Vr4, you should make a thread with all your cars, it seems every other week you have a new one!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xanicron View Post
    Nice looking MR2, I like the rims on the white body. Do you know what rims they are? They look the same as the A-tech's I had on my CRX.

Vr4, you should make a thread with all your cars, it seems every other week you have a new one!
    I'm 100% sure they are 16' Wedsport SA-90, friend has the exact same on his mr2. I will try to post if I have the time

User Info Menu

These rims look badass on white cars, I also have these rims on my FD. Too bad it's dis-continued.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    These rims look badass on white cars, I also have these rims on my FD. Too bad it's dis-continued.
    These rims do make cars look that much better.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/326612/fs...2-turbo-cheap/

User Info Menu

nice MR2! There isn't many out this way, I know of 1 for sure in the area. When does the newer body style come out? I think there will be alot more interest in them when that time comes around

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Griffinpwr View Post
    nice MR2! There isn't many out this way, I know of 1 for sure in the area. When does the newer body style come out? I think there will be alot more interest in them when that time comes around
    Are you talking about the spyder? If you are Isn't it the useless 1.8L NA?

User Info Menu

yea, I don't know much about the engine..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kilroy View Post
    I'm in the market for a 1988-89 turbocharged MR2 for rallying. I think the short wheelbase, lightweight and RWD will be a blast! If anyone knows of one of these for sale in rough (runs decent, but body can be rusty or banged up) shape, drop me a PM.
    The 88-89 mk1 models are 1.6L supercharged. The turbo models were only available in the mk2, which first came out in 91.

Very fun car to drive, I've had a supercharged model for nearly 10 years. If you are planning to race or track the car, you'll probaly want to ditch the sc'er and go turbo. Stock sc'er generates too much heat, when the sc'er is spun faster when upping the boost.

The mr2 sc is a lot of fun to drive, much like a go-kart, as it is often described