Thread: Brave Auto International transaction process and questions

User Info Menu

Default Brave Auto International transaction process and questions

Hello all,

I'm in the process of importing my first JDM car (1993 Toyota Celica GT4) purchased from Mark at brave auto. I've only read nothing but good things about him. For those who have purchased from Mark, did you receive an itemized invoice listing all associated fees of your purchase? Thanks in advance for your answers.

Allan

User Info Menu

One more question. Has any previous customer ever been asked to pay a different amount (100,000) for his agent fee? Thanks again everyone!

Allan

User Info Menu

My post counts are currently too low to reply to PMs. For those who are contacting me.

User Info Menu

Hi guys , I would like you to share your experience with the exporters

User Info Menu

Lightbulb

I hope you share more information about your experience.....

User Info Menu

Any updates?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blindside73 View Post
    One more question. Has any previous customer ever been asked to pay a different amount (100,000) for his agent fee? Thanks again everyone!

Allan
    I'd be curious tpo know as well., I believe 1000 is the base fee. I havent reviewed their terms in a bit, but I dont believe that includes shipping or anything? Would love to hear your feedback on the transaction if completed.
    1965 Debonair Deluxe, 88 starion,78 lancer, 84,85, and 86 ex1800 gsr turbo lancers,87 minicab van estate supercharged 4x4