Thread: Translation help?

User Info Menu

Default Translation help?

I have JDM nav on my Celsior and it would be nice if I could get a little help in the translation?

arrrggghh.... -> To be able to post links your post count must be 5 or greater. Your post count is 1 momentarily.
    Maybe I can add links this way.

77.86.254.234/celsior/1/1.jpg
    77.86.254.234/celsior/1/2.jpg
    77.86.254.234/celsior/1/3.jpg
    77.86.254.234/celsior/1/4.jpg
    77.86.254.234/celsior/1/5.jpg
    77.86.254.234/celsior/1/6.jpg
    77.86.254.234/celsior/1/7.jpg
    77.86.254.234/celsior/1/8.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
      To view attachments your post count must be 1 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.
    Celsior 2000

User Info Menu

Please anyone?
    Celsior 2000

User Info Menu

Sorry for missing this and welcome to the forums Fin! Nice looking Celsior you have there!
    This would be helpful I have a Celsior too but never got anything translated. Are you trying to do specifically? For example if you wanted to set the time I made a quick guide here. https://forums.jdmvip.com/threads/74...creen-computer

User Info Menu

Hello,

I already use that guide to set time thanks for that.

At the moment it would be nice to know can I change some settings so that it would not automatically switch to the navigator at startup. Because I can not use nav anyway because of Japan maps.

I noticed that android phone google translate is really useful and I use it e.g. when some cryptic error message appeared in cars speedometer.

Just out of curiosity do you know how many 3rd Gen Celsiors is there in Canada?

In Finland I think there is only about 3-5 3rd Gen Celsiors.
    Celsior 2000

User Info Menu

I wish I knew the same about the navi and the annoying message about inserting a navigation DVD!
    In Canada there are quite a few Celsiors for sure. I have seen dozens but estimate at least several hundred.