Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people are actually buying JDM MKIV Supra's?

User Info Menu

Wow, sweet car dude! These cars are so awesome. I saw one a LONG time ago when they were new and LOVED the ass end. Those tails are just so sex-e.
    == Chris ==
    2007 Yamaha FZ6 (for sale)
    1995 BMW 525i Ltd
    1992 Levin GT-Apex - soon to be retired

User Info Menu

The condition of mark88's car looks showroom new though!

User Info Menu

RO/RO Annacis Island Auto Terminals... should be sitting there now, it should be cleared customs tomorrow or thursday. If you got pics that would be awesome!! Thanks for the welcome by the way. On a completely different note, what is the best way to get back onto the trans canada from annacis? Take the 91 to the 10 then get off on 70th ave? just trying to find the best route to avoid traffic.

User Info Menu

PM me the ship name and I'll be able to know if your car is sitting in the pickup yard, otherwise it will be literally impossible to find (trust me I tried this with my car when it wasn't ready for pickup and got laughed at by WWL lol)

What time will you be picking the car up?
    You could drive through either New West, Surrey or Vancouver to get back to HWY 1 of course hmm, that's an interesting question.

I'm tempted to say by my house in Surrey so I can check your car out lol

Let me know the time and I'll give you my opinion, someone else may have a better or different one too

User Info Menu

it depends what time of the day you are going to go..

IF its the Middle of the day.. i would take this route..

Google Maps Yo

A is the Dock..

B is the Little gas station (Run by an Old Chinese Man Nice guy) to get $20 worth of gas

C is High one..

then i would stop in Abbotsford for a full fill up, then Zip your way to the Interior.

G/L

Sweet looking car BTW

User Info Menu

Thanks for the advice. I was going to bring a jerry can full of gas also just to make sure I have enough then put enough in to get to chilliwack as it used to always be cheaper,maybe abbotsford is the same now. When I get the car I'll get it nice and clean and take some good pics

User Info Menu

http://www.bcgasprices.com/

From the Look of things Costco In Abbotsford has the Cheapest Gas around..

User Info Menu

Ouch :S Gas up here in Vernon has gone up to 140+ for regular that's gonna hurt to fill up with 94

User Info Menu

hunter is always good with the maps, I'd go with that (even though I never looked at what he suggested lol)

I highly recommend you guys don't use this no-name Costco/Superstore/Safeway gas on our high performance cars even if it saves a cent or two.

I'd bring Chevon Techron fuel system cleaner for like $9 because your car probably has a lot of crap in the fuel system just like my Impreza did after mainly sitting for so long.

IMHO only Chevron 94 Octane should be used in anything turbo'd.
    This is a silly comparison but the first time I put shell gas in my Honduh the check engine light went on.....I reset it and it never came back as long as I've used Chevron.

User Info Menu

Good advice. I'll get the big bottle of Techron for 75L tanks and put that in along with a jerry can of 94, drive to the shell put enough in to make it to the nearest chevron outside of vancouver where it should be cheaper and go 94 from then on...