Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people are actually buying JDM MKIV Supra's?

User Info Menu

It really works wonders and a lot of people feel Chevron's works better than the other ones on the market and I agree after using Chevron and Pennzoil before.

There is a Chevron Cardlock right beside WWL and on your way through Surrey there are some too.

I'm sure if you fill up at least 20L in your can you'll have enough to get to Abbotsford easily.

User Info Menu

Can't use cardlock though so I'll use the one dah hunter said. Will be nice to have the only supra in my town

User Info Menu

I guess a little shell will be alright. I haven't seen any JDM Supra's on the road yet but I know they must be somewhere in Canada because I saw so many last month at the yard.

User Info Menu

I have a cardlock card - but do they have 94 there? *shrug*

92 won't be bad.
    == Chris ==
    2007 Yamaha FZ6 (for sale)
    1995 BMW 525i Ltd
    1992 Levin GT-Apex - soon to be retired

User Info Menu

yea well i am bringing a jerry can of 94 anyways and i wont be boosting it high until i have it home and have done all the regular maintenance on it... not worth risking it

User Info Menu

Going to get my 2 day temp permit tonight for Friday, Saturday. Spoke to a woman at the insurance place and as long as I bring my bill of sale and such then I'll be able to get a TOP!

User Info Menu

Well you will be lucky if you can get a 2 day..

cause if the person knows what they are doing they arent allowed to give 2 days a to b..

but if its a Newbie, your good, or a Hottie (Then you can flirt)

Let us know how it goes.

User Info Menu

I'm going to say that depending on the time I get to Vancouver and how fast I'm able to get the car I might stay in Vancouver for the night and drive back the next morning. (Really I just want to drive around town Saturday )

User Info Menu

Hey Mark I agree with what hunter says, even personally knowing the insurance agent won't help them get around ICBC otherwise they would have issued me a 2 day. I was even there with them trying to fight ICBC for it.

Once they realize it is a JDM even your best friend as an agent won't be able to issue you a 2 day but if by some chance you get it, then we'll all be impressed

You'll probably have to go day by day like I had to even though it's such a pain. You can get Friday's today and then on Friday get the one for Saturday etc..

User Info Menu

also to get a TOP
    you will need all your documents from Japan..

cause they will want photo copies.