Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: How many people are actually buying JDM MKIV Supra's?

User Info Menu

I love Toyota supra now
    Thank you and best regards.
    Customer support Export CarŪ. www.exportcar.jp
    Gary, English Department, english@exportcar.jp

User Info Menu

Hrm I don't know if I ever updated this, but I have a 93 mk4 that I've had since 08 love the car

Complements my 87 supra well

User Info Menu

Lets see some pictures!

User Info Menu

+1 GReg, zazzn do you have any new pics for us?

User Info Menu

I had a customer just buy one. looks Gorgeous! very stock. Many people are intersted in these cars, although the cost of them is a little much for most people.

User Info Menu

I think they still have a huge following, I see a bunch driving around my area all the time. The MKIV is kind of a classic and timeless design.

User Info Menu

Big fan of the mkIV supra may be the next car on the list if I can ever get my fleet of skylines all done

User Info Menu

Unfortunately I have seen more people buy N/A models compared to the twin turbos. It's just not a car that comes down in price in the 6 speed TT set up and most can't justify spending that much on one.

Compared to local prices for MK4's though, they are still a great deal in my opinion. I remember when people first starting importing them and a good local TT 6 speed would cost over 40K and usually sell very fast at that price...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gtr203 View Post
    Big fan of the mkIV supra may be the next car on the list if I can ever get my fleet of skylines all done
    Do you mean JDM or USDM? I believe due to the turbo that the USDM is actually better isn't it?........but if you want a clean and low mileage example the JDM is the best route IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Unfortunately I have seen more people buy N/A models compared to the twin turbos. It's just not a car that comes down in price in the 6 speed TT set up and most can't justify spending that much on one.

Compared to local prices for MK4's though, they are still a great deal in my opinion. I remember when people first starting importing them and a good local TT 6 speed would cost over 40K and usually sell very fast at that price...
    It's quite crazy but true William, or people go with the TT auto. It seems Supra owners aren't willing to pay the premium like the GTR enthusiasts are.

User Info Menu

lol gtr guys don't wanna pay as well, the 33 has come down so much in price in CA because they just don't sell