Thread: V1jdm 1993

User Info Menu

Default V1jdm 1993

Hi guys I’m having major problems getting my car back on the road v1 jdm Subaru Impreza it’s been off the road for 18 months with this . Long story so sorry I’m advance. 1st it cut out on me on the motorway, couldn’t get it to start again I suspected alarm and immobilizer as water had been getting In the alarm lol. Had a new one fitted and the electrician found a blown main fuse in the engine bay replaced that started again yippee but engine light on gettin codes for
    Maf, idle control valve, injector 4, boost solenoid, map sensor. So I replaced the whole lot still exactly the same so I started checking wires found some bad connections at the ecu. Sorted them out and managed to loose the maf code and injector code. Still got the others tho so I replaced ecu still the same I e put a new wiring loom in from front to back of the car tried another ecu and still getting codes again 23 44 45 I don’t no what else to do it’s had all new sensors new idle control valve new maf wiring harness fuse board in the engine bay. Any help really appreciated
    Last edited by Richard Bennett; 09-12-2018 at 04:12 AM.

User Info Menu

Welcome I had a V1 93 WRX RA myself.
    Try cleaning your BCS and check the electrics.
    Spray some mist around all of the plastic bits and couplers to look for an airleak.