Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Please post your comments, suggestions and feedback for our site here

User Info Menu

OK guys so the posting requirements have been removed from the Video and Pic section. I have also made the post requirements just 5 posts.

Sorry but we cannot completely remove them or we will get a flood of SPAM bots and we'll spend more time deleting and banning than posting things here

Next on the list:
    1.) Mobile site version/Tapatalk

Any other suggestions and feedback is welcome.

Our goal and hope is also that new members will contribute more especially by sharing information, asking questions and posting pictures of their cars. Things are always changing so new members with new cars and info are always appreciated!

Cheers

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Good!

Quote Originally Posted by jdmfanatic View Post

OK guys so the posting requirements have been removed from the Video and Pic section. I have also made the post requirements just 5 posts.
    That's a positive step. Thanks.

User Info Menu

This site is pretty user-unfriendly. There's lots of good information and I really appreciate it, but just using the thing is so hard!

#1 it is constantly logging me out. There isn't even enough time to write a reply and it already logs you out. Then the reply is gone because you have to refresh. OR reading/scrolling through a forum post and then it logs you out.

#2. The photobucket images are 100% useless. How can i see what people are doing with all their nice instructions when the photo is blurry with a huge Photobucket watermark? The information is basically lost because of this.

The main reason for forums is for people to find solutions from other people who have done it before. These two issues make that very very difficult.

Anyway, I do think there's lots of great info on here, it's just some things about the forum format that are making it hard to use. Cheers!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheKurtLocker View Post
    The photobucket images are 100% useless. How can i see what people are doing with all their nice instructions when the photo is blurry with a huge Photobucket watermark? The information is basically lost because of this.
    I don't know how much time you've spent on different internet forums, but this problem with Photobucket hosted images is a Photobucket issue across the board and is not limited to this particular forum.

However, there is a solution. Install the Photobucket Hotlink Fix found HERE... and all will be well. If you're suspicious of this fix, do a little googling on it... but it is safe. I've been running it for two years.