Thread: FS: MR2 SW20 94' Turbo JDM Hardtop

User Info Menu

Default FS: MR2 SW20 94' Turbo JDM Hardtop

MR2 SW20 94' Turbo JDM Hardtop With 3s-gte gen 3 and CT20b (around 270 hp crank or 240 whp). Please note, this is right hand drive car. This car was imported in 2016. I am the only owner in Canada. This car was not a daily and driven mainly in summer and good weather. (put around 6-7k in 2 years)

Car in good shape and solid mechanical condition. Suspension is stiff, but not the bone braking. Steering rack feels as brand new. Resent job with clutch and light flywheel made shifts perfect (light flywheel must have for these cars). Turbo and engine does not burn any oil even if reved high. Generally, drivetrain and steering in perfect condition. HKS exaust + berk downpipe sounds great.

I have some parts in addition to throw + have a late SW20 replica wing with carbon middle section (Not on a car).
    Have EBC yellow stuff brake pad + steel brake lines. Nothing wrong with current brake pads (front around 50%, back 90%).

Has from factory:
    - 3S-gte gen 3 with CT20B
    - Power Steering.
    - Bilstein Shocks.
    - A/C Blows cold

Maintenance done:
    - Rear Bearings
    - Rear Ball joints
    - Stab links all around
    - Rear Stab bushings
    - Light Flywheel ACT pro light + Stage 1 Exedy Clutch. (Very balanced setup)
    - Timing belt was done around 110k in Japan.

List of Mods:
    - HKS exhaust
    - Berk down pipe
    - Aftermarket Blow Off Valve (not sure make, but came with the car and sound good)
    - Brand new Momo wheel and quick realise.
    - K&N intake in standard air box.
    - HKS EVC6 Boost controller configured on 1 kilo.
    - wheels and good tires (more then 70% thread) . 215/17 Front - 235 / 17 back.
    - Turbo Timer

12500CAD but opened to negotiation

Area - new New West in station, New Westminster, BC
    phone 6043654550 or nexusxv@gmail.com

VIN: SW20-0094000
    Attached Images Attached Images
      To view attachments your post count must be 1 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forums and good luck with the sale. Do you have another JDM or planning on another?
    The MR2 looks clean and must be super quick with the CT20 GLWS

User Info Menu

Hi. Thank you for an attention. MR2's are amazing cars and fun to drive even with NA engines. My is pocket rocket and even after 2 years feels fun and quick, while most cars are become boring in 1 year. When i sell this one i would look for lotus elise (quite common flip among the mr2 owners)

User Info Menu

Cool thanks for the info nexus do you plan to import the Elise? I gather they must be quite rare!

User Info Menu

I think so

User Info Menu

Awesome looking car! Welcome to JDMVIP, and GLWS.
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

Price dropped to 12000 CAD

User Info Menu

Sold, Sold Sold Sold

User Info Menu

Congrats to you and the lucky new owner
    Please let us know what you get next.