Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2003 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B Wagon BP5 with EJ20X Engine!

User Info Menu

hahah yes good call
    - 1996 XI Honda Integra J32, ITR Clone -
    - 2001 GDB STI WRB, Lachute Power Plant-
    - 1992 Honda Civic SI K20a2 -
    - 2001 Honda S2000 -

User Info Menu

I think I seen this Legacy BP5 on Fraser valley imports channel the other day , is it the same one ?

User Info Menu

Lol that's funny. The picture that has this:

保証延長プラン -- extended warranty plan

You may want to remove this as it has the client's name and address on it (Oita Prefecture). That said, it's pretty low-res.

The JDM shopping bag is from Kumamoto. The envelope says "Oita Subaru....". And the magazine is a travel mag for Kyushu (Kyushu Best).

loledit:

In my Legacy, I didn't find anything except for a drugstore member card (one of those keychain ones) and in the headunit I found the old owner's name (XXXXのiPhone) and cell number.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper87t2 View Post
    I think I seen this Legacy BP5 on Fraser valley imports channel the other day , is it the same one ?
    If it was a video taken at port in December it is possible but I imported using our inhouse service here on jdmvip.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gc8d4ed View Post
    Lol that's funny. The picture that has this:

保証延長プラン -- extended warranty plan

You may want to remove this as it has the client's name and address on it (Oita Prefecture). That said, it's pretty low-res.

The JDM shopping bag is from Kumamoto. The envelope says "Oita Subaru....". And the magazine is a travel mag for Kyushu (Kyushu Best).

loledit:

In my Legacy, I didn't find anything except for a drugstore member card (one of those keychain ones) and in the headunit I found the old owner's name (XXXXのiPhone) and cell number.
    Cool thanks for the info are you Japanese?
    Maybe I should send a letter with pics and see if we can make friends