Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2003 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B Wagon BP5 with EJ20X Engine!

User Info Menu

hahah yes good call
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

I think I seen this Legacy BP5 on Fraser valley imports channel the other day , is it the same one ?

User Info Menu

Lol that's funny. The picture that has this:

保証延長プラン -- extended warranty plan

You may want to remove this as it has the client's name and address on it (Oita Prefecture). That said, it's pretty low-res.

The JDM shopping bag is from Kumamoto. The envelope says "Oita Subaru....". And the magazine is a travel mag for Kyushu (Kyushu Best).

loledit:

In my Legacy, I didn't find anything except for a drugstore member card (one of those keychain ones) and in the headunit I found the old owner's name (XXXXのiPhone) and cell number.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper87t2 View Post
    I think I seen this Legacy BP5 on Fraser valley imports channel the other day , is it the same one ?
    If it was a video taken at port in December it is possible but I imported using our inhouse service here on jdmvip.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gc8d4ed View Post
    Lol that's funny. The picture that has this:

保証延長プラン -- extended warranty plan

You may want to remove this as it has the client's name and address on it (Oita Prefecture). That said, it's pretty low-res.

The JDM shopping bag is from Kumamoto. The envelope says "Oita Subaru....". And the magazine is a travel mag for Kyushu (Kyushu Best).

loledit:

In my Legacy, I didn't find anything except for a drugstore member card (one of those keychain ones) and in the headunit I found the old owner's name (XXXXのiPhone) and cell number.
    Cool thanks for the info are you Japanese?
    Maybe I should send a letter with pics and see if we can make friends

User Info Menu

Legacy has been doing great guys. It is the best Subaru I've driven in the snow even without winter tires it is rock solid. But with winter tires it just plows the snow. There was no need to even shovel the driveway and the car never got stuck in the winter . The only reason Legacy may ever get stuck is if it got high centered.

The only issues were fueling I am not sure if it's sorted out but the car would idle very rough and almost stall. This was fixed with a new AEM fuel pump but something feels slightly off sometimes still. I suspect possibly the AVCS valve(s). There are times when the car is really fast and other times when it seems to lag and bog.

But otherwise the car has been great after putting on over 30K of mileage. I've changed the transmission oil twice and will probably make sure it is done at least twice a year. Maybe I'm getting old but the 5EAT is quite good in this car.