Thread: Introduction!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Default Introduction!

Hello, I'm Fred from California (the worst state for JDM imports)! Really glad that I found this site and being able to share my interests and hobbies with everyone, as well as immerse myself with knowledge regarding JDM imports. I currently own a Subaru WRX STI, but I really would like to own a JDM Spec Subaru Legacy B-Spec Wagon. My goal is to change the import law from 25 years to 15 years in order to match Canada's rule. Looking forward to meeting those who would want to do the same as well!
    Fred Tan
    2018 Subaru WRX STI
    2017 Subaru WRX Limited
    はじめまして, よろしくおねがいします !

User Info Menu

Welcome to JDMVIP Fred!! That would be a great goal to achieve. I think 25 years is way to long.
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mochimaki View Post
    Hello, I'm Fred from California (the worst state for JDM imports)! Really glad that I found this site and being able to share my interests and hobbies with everyone, as well as immerse myself with knowledge regarding JDM imports. I currently own a Subaru WRX STI, but I really would like to own a JDM Spec Subaru Legacy B-Spec Wagon. My goal is to change the import law from 25 years to 15 years in order to match Canada's rule. Looking forward to meeting those who would want to do the same as well!
    Hey Fred welcome to the site and I love your passion for the JDMs. Yes it would be nice to see you guys at 15 years or less.
    We actually made a site http://25to15years.us for that purpose.
    For now you'll have to make do with the 25 year rule .

I actually just got the Spec B Legacy Wagon (waiting for shipping)
    https://forums.jdmvip.com/threads/90...20X-Engine!You could also do a full Spec B engine swap/front clip and get the JDM bodykit imported in the meantime.

Please stick around and encourage your friends to join!
    Last edited by jdmvip; 11-26-2018 at 09:27 AM.

User Info Menu

Greetings Fred! May you learn something new here

User Info Menu

Hi Fred. I'm also in CA!