As of now I have had great success in finding insurance companies locally that would insure both our RHD cars. My current insurance company who I have been with for several years have decided they know longer will insure RHD vehicles... Even tho I have been a good customer with no prior accidents or tickets they still said they cannot do anything for me.

Here I am in a panic all week trying to find another company, because they are only giving me a week or so to find another insurance. I called over 6 different insurance companies and everyone I mean everyone wants to only put RHD cars under facility! Is this the new thing? This is a no go for me... why should I have to pay higher insurance in a drunk driver category because I own a RHD??

How many of you are currently insured under facility?? Is it almost everyone? I myself refuse to pay the high cost. I was quoted over $3000 per year!!! for our two RHD's.

Anyways just curious what everyone is doing regarding this subject and have you thought about selling your car because of it?