Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Right Hand Drive Insurance Discussion

User Info Menu

I think we just need a class action success in any single Province and the rest of the country will rollover I would expect.
    It would have to come from affected Provinces like yours NB or ON and perhaps they could also argue that the value of our vehicles has dropped as a result of these policies.

User Info Menu

This is horrible it sounds like Ontario. I think it is the auto industry using its influence.
    I highly doubt there is data to support that your RHD is more risky than a drunk driver.
    We really need to form a strong organization to engage the insurance industry to make changes.

User Info Menu

My current insurance company who I have been with for several years have decided they know longer will insure RHD vehicles... Even tho I have been a good customer with no prior accidents or tickets they still said they cannot do anything for me.
    Here I am in a panic all week trying to find another company, because they are only giving me a week or so to find another insurance.
    I called over 6 different insurance companies and everyone I mean everyone wants to only put RHD cars under facility! Is this the new thing.
    Last edited by blakeadam; 01-17-2022 at 07:48 AM.

User Info Menu

I think we just need a class action success in any single Province and the rest of the country will rollover I would expect.
    It would have to come from affected Provinces like yours NB or ON and perhaps they could also argue that the value of our vehicles has dropped as a result of these policies.
    Steinco Industrial Solutions, Inc.