Thread: 2000 Toyota Celsior For Sale (same chassis as Lexus LS430)

User Info Menu

Default 2000 Toyota Celsior For Sale (same chassis as Lexus LS430)

Hey guys so it's time to put the Celsior up for sale. It has been a good car to me but it's time to move on (it does have some issues that are disclosed at the end and built into the price). I am the original importer from Japan and have all the original documentation including manuals.

Mileage: 159K
    Grade: 4
    Price: 5400

Full aftermarket body kit (front and rear lips + sideskirts), Sunroof with Leather Interior and reasonably low mileage for the age and has been maintained very well with synthetic oil and a lot of new parts installed.

Features:

RS-R Black-I adjustable coilovers installed (excellent handling)
    Suspension Controller (left over from air suspension to coilover conversion)
    Aftermarket Pro CS 18" Rims
    New High Performance Metallic Brake Pads and Rotors (Front and Back)
    Full Surround Sound with Subwoofer
    Power everything
    New inner and outter tie rods
    New balljoints
    Winter rims and tires mounted and included (pictured Pro CS 18" rims included too).

Issues:

1. The top of the radiator is cracked it has been patched, is holding, doesn't overheat and has enough pressure for the heater core to work (brand new Denso radiator is included)
    2. Suspension is not in good shape the back left has lost its oil. I would expect honestly that these should be replaced or rebuilt (this issue is built into pricing -beware any UCF31 will need to have air suspension replaced quickly and coilovers often won't last long especially if you set them stiff-these cars are hard on suspension).
    3. There are some scratches and nicks (body is otherwise very clean eg. no dents) so if you wanted to respray it should be fairly simple.
    4. CEL comes on when the car is cold (haven't been able to scan codes yet but I expect it is minor eg. a sensor).

User Info Menu

Good luck with your sale, its to bad you have to sell but now you got the Legacy
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

Looks like a Camry!